Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What several tracks/things/themes are you processing within the last ten minutes, hour (or relevant time period of choice)?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Trying to remember stuff (interesting thing I was thinking about last night), games (Dragon Age: Origins), and trying to remember what I was thinking about an hour ago.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
What are the experiences of women in prison?

Erotica in literature.

How long to sit in meditation every day.

Returning library books three weeks late.

Oatmeal and dinosaur eggs.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
From the last 30 mins:
Web design
Printers
Trying to remember the interesting epiphany I had yesterday while walking home
The changes in rap music from the early 90s till now.
Why is it so popular in the metal genres these days to make fairly solid music and fuck it up with the most annoying vocals ever.
Does GRID 2 have splitscreen function.
Ogame
Where can I find DMT and what would the trip be like.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tried to start on something and forgot what I was about to the minute I returned to my screen.
Wondered if going to the toilet and breathing whilst thinking about both could be considered multitasking.

·
Registered
915 Posts
The only thing that concerns me is inability to masturbate, because there are way too many people in our flat and the possibility that they will all leave at the very same moment for sufficient amount of time is really low.

Besides that I am wondering why nothing in the world can be easy... I ordered an older version of electronics so I can exchange the broken piece in the newer version, the new version just have classical Phillips screws, yet the older version has torx (starlike) screws and I dont have screwdriver for that... Also I wonder if the piece of hardware will fit into the newer version and if it is going to work smoothly... Usually everytime I do something it ends up really complicated and I usually have to throw the stuff away, because I failed at repairing :D

Then I was wondering about the fucked structure of our social classes and how certain professions are really undervalued and devastating... I saw like 70 year old man working manually digging a hole at road construction company... Seriously how is that even possible imagine working manually until the age of 70 T.T Yet some managers do shit and get tons of money so they can leave their job... Where is justice....

Also how complicated is to send a thing from point A to point B... Because the sender of the delivery havent read the message I added to the order and sent it to a different post office in town, which is the central post office ... Its far away and there are tons of people every time...

·
Registered
520 Posts
past hr:

significance of the spiritual domain
space-time dynamics of worm holes
theories of why my bagel, egg, cheese, bacon sandwich tastes like movie theater popcorn
how high I must look from my eyes being dilated
what makes me laugh
why my orange juice tastes so good
why ista makes me recollect so much

·
Registered
348 Posts
How in the hell did that cat get on top of that door, Why did I eat that scorpion moruga pepper, why are my high school books for sophomore year are $400, and how do I play the 3 part percussion piece of maple leaf rag on a pipe organ.

·
Registered
297 Posts
- Why after so many times eating this chicken without ketchup, have I finally began to eat it with ketchup?
- Why isn't my 7up getting rid of the pepper taste in my mouth?
- How in the hell do you actually make ketchup?
- Is my Uncle an ESFP or ESFJ ...
- Is my cousin an ENTP??!?
- Oh, I haven't seen that mug in forever

1 - 12 of 12 Posts