Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for the ladies of this forum. OK I have a friend who has an odd sexual fetish. He wants to a woman to wrap hiim up like a mummy and stick him in the closet for two hours and just let him sit there for a couple hours. Then he wants them to return and unwrap him and make love to him. He says that it will make him feel like an Egyptian Pharoah. I laughed my ass off when I heard this. How many of you ladies would go for this? Oh and for that matter, what are your opinions of this?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: NightSkyGirl

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uhm. I don't think I would ever go for that.
I would probably laugh really hard because in my mind the only thing I'll be thinking is
"he just came out of the closet,I just uhm made him come out of the closet"
He said that he is considering saving up some money, and telling a woman that if she does this for him, he'll let her go on a shopping spree while he is in the closet. LOL, I think that this is the only way that his idea will work.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reactions: PulpFictionFan

·
Registered
193 Posts
O_O ....o....k....thats....something

Reactions: NightSkyGirl

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Hahahaha! I call bullshit. That's too weird.
Okay.. some people are weird. If I had a boyfriend who was into that, well, I did consider mortician as a possible career choice. I'd play along. I'd wash him all over, rub him with "embalming oil," wrap him up lovingly... yeah. I'd make a good embalmer. Now I'm starting to wonder if I'm a freak... :blushed:

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hahahaha! I call bullshit. That's too weird.
Okay.. some people are weird. If I had a boyfriend who was into that, well, I did consider mortician as a possible career choice. I'd play along. I'd wash him all over, rub him with "embalming oil," wrap him up lovingly... yeah. I'd make a good embalmer. Now I'm starting to wonder if I'm a freak... :blushed:
Yeah you are a freak, no questions asked.

Reactions: Nitou

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have a question for the ladies of this forum. OK I have a friend who has an odd sexual fetish. He wants to a woman to wrap hiim up like a mummy and stick him in the closet for two hours and just let him sit there for a couple hours. Then he wants them to return and unwrap him and make love to him. He says that it will make him feel like an Egyptian Pharoah. I laughed my ass off when I heard this. How many of you ladies would go for this? Oh and for that matter, what are your opinions of this?
What the fu..........................................no.

Reactions: PulpFictionFan
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.