Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 1615 Posts

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's like Apples to Apples but with songs.

1. The first person creates a topic. Very specific topics might work best.

2. Participants post a song that embodies the topic.

3. The person who creates the topic reviews these after they get some responses and names a winner.

4. The winner is then the new topic creator.

Edit: I changed the game, so just submit one song.

Songs specifically about teenagers:

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Banned
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
@Lady of Clockwork wins with 2 submissions back to back. However... if this game was an "Apples to Apples Music Game" then @Paulie 's second submission would have won for making me laugh for 2-3 minutes. Oh my word.... that song.... LMAO! So... I think I will later on today turn this into an Apples to Apples type music game. I'm not sure you guys caught the rules, but it was originally about how many songs you could think of for the topic.... but if we change it to Apples to Apples I think that will be better for Ni and Ne. I sometimes choose the Apple to Apple that makes me laugh the hardest!

Lady of Clockwork, you now have the floor for the next topic, my dear...

Reactions: Fru2

·
Registered
759 Posts
@Lady of Clockwork wins with 2 submissions back to back. However... if this game was an "Apples to Apples Music Game" then @Paulie 's second submission would have won for making me laugh for 2-3 minutes. Oh my word.... that song.... LMAO! So... I think I will later on today turn this into an Apples to Apples type music game (I might even have to create a new thread). I'm not sure you guys caught the rules, but it was originally about how many songs you could think of for the topic.... but if we change it to Apples to Apples I think that will be better for Ni and Ne. I sometimes choose the Apple to Apple that makes me laugh the hardest!

Lady of Clockwork, you now have the floor for the next topic, my dear...
Sweet, thanks! I found Go Away Little Girl hilarious, too.

My topic of choice is going to be Life.

I'll just submit the one song to kick-off:

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Okay, I can tell I need to switch to Apples to Apples. I'll change the first post. Still your pick @Lady of Clockwork whenever you feel you've got enough to pick from (I'm editing mine and picking one. I won't do the multiple mind explosion again, I guess.)

Reactions: Lady of Clockwork

·
Registered
2,282 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
I choose @Ode to Trees for this one. You had me at Billy Joel, but that Wonderful Life submission won me over in the end -- it seems I can only listen to it satirically.

Thank you everybody for your music choices

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
1 - 20 of 1615 Posts