Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not know about other people but while I am driving there is a few songs that just....sound better. Does anyone else experience this, that songs are just better when driving. For example, there is one artist in particularly I like a lot that I can listen to at home when I am just sitting around. However, when I am driving I get WAY more into the songs and enjoy them way much more.

If so, what is your favorite driving music?

·
mafia mod
13,335 Posts
No song in particular. though something upbeat to keep me in a good spirits. Ballads make the time go so slow. Phil Collins perkier pieces come to mind.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I know what you mean. Some of the songs on in my iTunes library are "car songs" because they just fit the environment in my car better. Usually these are more energetic or intense songs, like hard rock/metal or fun classic rock songs, that just don't sound as good when I'm listening to them in the serene surroundings of my room. Slow songs on the other hand are almost never for the car... unless I'm in a sad mood... and it helps if it dark or raining.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Yeah, like some songs I wouldn't generally listen to just laying around or something, I can really get into when I am driving. I mostly like fast tempo songs or sometimes rock a lot more when I am driving.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I love listening to chill, relaxed songs at night when I'm just cruising.

During the day, when I'm racing everyone and everything, I usually have some Fast and Furious esque music on lol.

4 Posts
oldies are too simple and emotional, some rock is alright, and rap is intellectually degenerate, profane , and violent music for the weak minded among us. i like to listen to thought stimulating and relaxing classical music such as handel, wagner, vivaldi, beethoven, and awe inspiring compilations from variouse classical sub-genres.

:bored:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I will never stop punching myself for typing this.

nickelback

God I hate Nickelback. I hate the main singer and his California greasy hair and his scratchy douchebag voice and his self-centeredness, but it's good driving music. I think the key is that it turns off your brain, making it easier to tolerate long trips.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I can listen to almost anything while driving. I find my traveling music helps get me in the mood for the destination.
The one thing I do not recommend is riding in the car with parents who play music for their toddlers. It is mental torture and I can't imagine that even the toddlers like it. I hate the idea of car pooling and having to listen to "the wheels on the bus go round and round....round and round....round and round."

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
A lot of S types I know don't seem to enjoy music while driving.

If it were up to me, it'd be so loud I'd get tickets everyday.

I'll listen to anything that sounds good loud. Dubstep, DnB, Breaks, Rock, Metal, etc

·
Registered
410 Posts
Music changes with ambiance. I've never been OCD about my style of music, so the first of anything that fits the mood will do. Be it Dragula, All my Exes live in Texas, right up to Groove Me.

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I love listening to music in the car, but it depends where I'm going and what mood I'm in and what type of music I feel like listening to.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts