Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to lose weight desperately... I'm truly shocked with how my body looks like... I'm way too fat!!! And i feel guilty for binging so much last week and eating good two weeks ago... Now i'm determined to lose weight... It's good weather outside, and i'll be able to fast because i'm afraid to go outside!!! I'm fasting since 1pm today, and i'm determined to fast until 1pm monday at least (shops are closed monday morning). Wish me good luck. I'm only able to use water, smoke and drink coke zero (and maybe use self-harm).

Also, i'm not advicing to other people. I probably have an eating disorder (even in psychiatric ward, they suspected it)... But i want a forum to be able to share my experiences, and i'm going to do it here!

I'm done with my b/p's... I also purged today :( (and self-harm).

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I need to lose weight desperately... I'm truly shocked with how my body looks like... I'm way too fat!!! And i feel guilty for binging so much last week and eating good two weeks ago... Now i'm determined to lose weight... It's good weather outside, and i'll be able to fast because i'm afraid to go outside!!! I'm fasting since 1pm today, and i'm determined to fast until 1pm monday at least (shops are closed monday morning). Wish me good luck. I'm only able to use water, smoke and drink coke zero (and maybe use self-harm).

Also, i'm not advicing to other people. I probably have an eating disorder (even in psychiatric ward, they suspected it)... But i want a forum to be able to share my experiences, and i'm going to do it here!

I'm done with my b/p's... I also purged today :( (and self-harm).

·
Administrator
13,560 Posts
We appreciate how supportive the Personality Cafe membership can be of those who are hurting, while at the same time we need to ensure that those struggling with self-harm and/or suicide are directed to experienced professionals to ensure that they get the help they truly need.

While this thread has been closed, we also PM the poster with information that can help direct them to appropriate resources while also encouraging them to stay and build relationships with other members, since feeling like you are a part of a caring community helps a great deal. We appreciate your compassion for each other and continue to encourage you to foster relationships with other members.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.