Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been friends for going on 12 years. I live with her family, and share the same room with her. We have never been in an argument, or been angry with another. So I just wanted to let ya'll ESFJ's, I think you guys are awesome!

And one question, is this a normal occurrence for ISTJ and ESFJ relationships?

·
MOTM Nov 2009
4,132 Posts
I think there's a sort of commonality amongst ESFJs and ISTJs - I've seen the same in ESTJs and ISFJs, but it may all be coincidence. Is there anything in particular you think, as an ISTJ, would attract you romantically or platonically to an ESFJ?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dunno, I think its because they are pretty easy going. I seem to attract enfp's romantically, and their mirror infp (which I am convinced that is what my ex is). They always end badly.

·
Banned
97 Posts
I say why not? I have two friends who are ISTJs. I'm not quite close to them but we often talk, every other day if not everyday. Our conversations end quickly though, I have nothing to say to what they have to say. I guess depends on who you're with and how well you two can get along.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dunno, make good friends for the most part. If my friend was a guy, I probably wouldn't date him. But she is indeed a girl, and my best friend... and I imagine the MBTI differs from person to person, its not like an exact blue print. People can sway to be a bit different. But in the end we all bleed the same.

·
Banned
148 Posts
We have been friends for going on 12 years. I live with her family, and share the same room with her. We have never been in an argument, or been angry with another. So I just wanted to let ya'll ESFJ's, I think you guys are awesome!

And one question, is this a normal occurrence for ISTJ and ESFJ relationships?

I know i'm awesome but thanks anyway ;)

My eldest kid is an ISTJ and we have a great relationship .. He accomodates me when i want to do fun things or when i just want to be silly and take goofy pictures although i have to nicely push him into it (he is tooooo serious sometimes) but we laugh and have fun. He also has a wise head on young shoulders so when i am over analysing things, he'll just give me the short and sweet reply which i just take on board as it makes the most sense.

I like TJ's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts