Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here they are:
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (60%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (60%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (50%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (90%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (60%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (90%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (40%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (85%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - unclear

I've been confused on my type for a while, I know I have more of a preference for introversion and I had always thought I was a stronger intuitor than sensor and I know I have high Fi, but I'm also not an overly emotional person and most people think of me as a thinker over a feeler, since I don't have emotional outbursts/ cry often/ express emotions easily and these are stereotypical things most people seem to associate with being emotional, but I know I do have a strong emotional side, I'm just more comfortable with expressing my other sides.

I've taken tests and gotten INTJ with well developed Fi (but I just can't get over the stereotypes of INTJ- lol, I wanted to find my type and be like "yes, this is so relatable" and I don't get that when I read the descriptions of INTJ. I can relate to the cognitive functions and I know that there's obviously plurality in every type and the strengths/ weaknesses/ general image is all stereotypical but still, it's always bothered me, making me want to keep reading more about MBTI. I just don't feel fully sold on any one type, I had gotten INFJ when I first took a test though I know I use Fi over Fe so I ruled that out, then I was almost close to thinking I am an INFP and I also considered ENFP for a bit (I have a preference for introversion but I'm not a super strong one) but again, when I read those descriptions they just never sit well with me.

Also, I know my Ni is stronger than Ne so I'm not sure about INFP and I don't think I'm an ENFP on a closer look, I've stopped reading about that one a while ago. I do relate to INFP to a certain extent but the stereotypes of every MBTI type bother me so much, more than they should I guess. When I read INFP forums, I can't relate to what people often say, same with INTJ. I can't seem to figure out what my dominant function is...it fluctuates slightly with every test. I know which ones are most developed but among those...I don't know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts