Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got word that Doug, my sixteen year old cousin is missing. Apparently, he attempted suicide in February, but noone let the rest of the family know. Now he's gone missing, and I'm heartsick. His mother never cared, she gave up custody of him when he was five because she cared more about her parties and loser boyfriends then him.
This boy was thrown to the wolves! I can't tell you his type for sure but he was always quiet, sensitive, and pretty smart. He has changed though. I guess he got quite the mouth, running around telling his three year old brother to f-off. His Grandmother says she never talked to him about his suicide attempt, says she cared more about Jay (his brother) If I had known..
I'm worried. The police won't look for him. They consider him a sixteen year od runaway. It's odd. He left in the middle of the night, taking only two empty backpacks with him. No personal items.
I just hope he's still alive and that someone kind will reach out to him. I love you, Doug.:sad:

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
I'm sure it'll be alright, he sounds like a hardy kind of guy. I'm sure he'll return to his senses and come back!

Reactions: PrincessMary

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much. I'm counting on his street smarts to keep him safe!
He's a smart guy who could go far in life. That's what I'm hoping for him.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I hope he is okay and will come back home soon.

Reactions: PrincessMary
1 - 5 of 5 Posts