Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THe ENFP ) excuse the titlte lol.

Well im going to keep this short i dont like dragging these out
btw some of my keys are messed up so excuse me for that. ill try to opy past as uh as i can....

Anyway. So I have this ex girlfriend of one year that i'm currently not talking to. When we were together it was a pretty good relationship but we went our separate ways beause her family didn't like e (i was to old). Well we have been separated for about a year now without contact for the most part.

Well for the last month y feeling for her have been going back. Right now its all most to the point where i feel like i in love again. ie tried to stop thinking about her but my intuition wont let e :p. oh and i should mention after the break up i tried to talk to her but she wanted nothing to do with e. she even eventually changed her number. I not sure f she did that beause of me but whatever

well the thing is lately (shortly after i started athing feeling for her) she started to use her facebook again (with she hasent used for about 8 months). I dont want to go into details but its alost as if her faebook page is dediated to e (trust me). I want her back but the thing is idk how to go about contating her. i want to send her a message but i afraid it will come off as a weekness sine she has been avoiding me for a while. I also Dont want to avoid contacting her and risk her losing interest. On top of that im about to start school soon so is she waits to long there is no chance we could get back together.

I dont know what to do any advice

·
Registered
91 Posts
Not to be a killjoy, but generally, when the parents are against you, the chances are kind of slim. But if you want, you can send her a nice email, just asking her how she's doing. Make sure it's extremely light and friendly; do not ask too many questions. I think you might be reading into everything a bit too much, as I see a few contradictions. For example, her facebook is dedicated to you, but she didn't want anything to do with you after the break up, and has not contacted you yet.

If you want to talk to her again, you *must not* go in with the intent of "getting her back". Because, one, you have to be ready in case she doesn't respond to you, or doesn't want to get back together. Secondly, if you're too clingy too fast, it can scare her away. Just send her an email a few lines long, just asking how she's going. Wait a few days and see what happens.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Intrigue and excite her, light a spark that makes her want to follow. My ex boyfriend was your personality type, and im enfp. in my case--
I said I never wanted to talk to him again, but anytime he sent me an email or text, I wanted to open up to him. we were in love, my mom didnt like his age.

don't ask how she's doing, that will run itself into the ground, in my opinion. be witty, be exciting, make her want to know how youre doing, drop hints that you miss her, go deeper than surface because of the time its been!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts