Hi.. Please type me.. I have done my best to honestly answer all the questions. This means a lot to me as I am constantly on the look out for answers.
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
I live to please my senses. Look out for Knowlege and more experiences although my inner beliefs always try to limit me.
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I am yet to have a goal. But I think its becoming the best possible me. I know its vague; but its mostly overcoming my fears and shortcomings.
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I hate confrontations and positions of authority/leadership. Integrity and Relationships are most important to me.
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
Disapproval/Rejection, Social Anxieties/Awkardness. Why?? I don't know. It has always been so and I would really like to get over it.
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want others to see me as a friendly and fun person.. whom you can totally rely on. Right now; I see myself as a down to earth guy capable of accomplishing goals that I believe are important, but struggling to have a grip over my own emotions.
6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
I feel best when I help someone in a crisis/accomplish something which I believe is truly great. The task maybe trivial but still if it makes me feel good; thats enough.
7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
a) Anger: I am like totally blind when I experience anger. Logic completely shuts down. No control over my words or actions.
b) Shame: Feelings of embarrassment, awkwardness leading to withdrawal.
c) Anxiety: Loss of concentration/Apetite, total restlessness.
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
a) Stess: Escapism/Withdrawal.
b) Unexpected Change: Takes long time to accept changes. Shock, disbelief and acceptance at last.
c) Conflict: Try to avoid at all costs. Outcome un-predictable. But will feel guilty in the end even if the fault was not mine.
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
a) Authority: Hate Authority of others over myself and having to demonstrate authority over others.
b) Power: Minimal usage of power.
10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Still striving to find sense out of things. Trying to learn what I really want from life. People are too busy with trivial things; they hardly get time to contemplate. A few good men make our earth worth living.
11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.
I had nearly drowned to death. My response was that of disbelief and total disgust over my foolish/ignorant act. Yes.. I do sometimes wonder if I were to survive that or not. Was it for my best or not?? But yes I have far more appreciation for natural resources and all of life in general.
12. Comment on your relationship with trust.
I trust people with everything except my feelings/emotions. Trust in myself is something I am trying to cultivate for a while now. I think I have made some progress. If you can equate trust to faith; I have little faith but would like to have more of it as it will serve as a source of courage for me during the tough times.
13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
a) Linguistic abilities, my gut feelings, artistic abilities, my down to earth nature, integrity, respect for others feelings
b) Shyness, Anxiety, Social Awkwardness
14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
I think I can actually feel their energy. I am not usually listening to what they speak but rather what they feel in general.
15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?
I would feel very bad and furious. I would straight away tell him that's not fair and he has no right to judge me. If the mistake was mine I would gracefully accept my mistake but never take an insult upon me. In case they compliment me, I will thank them for that and leave it then and there.
16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?
a) I am thankful for the sensitive person that I am but b) wish for more control over my senses/emotions. I would really like to silence that critic inside me who is a bit too harsh at times.