Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, it's like that.

I've worked in a few different corporate environments, and there is definitely a place for everybody, and everyone can contribute equally.

But, to paraphrase "Animal Farm," some types contribute more equally than others.

In particular, I have developed a special loathing for ISTJs. Their pinched-face concentration on the most meaningless of details. Their tendency to blow up a meeting or to halt progress because they think a trivial point is overlooked. Their bad breath and hate of all that is Good.

It's not that I hate ISTJs. No, wait, that's a lie.

I guess it's good to have an ISTJ who will read every line of an owner's manual or new procedure, pouring what little emotional aptitude and passion they have into the effort of memorizing every line of text. They serve a purpose?

However, if you are an ENTJ and you're superior is an ISTJ, I suggest either avoiding that person at all costs, arranging an "accident," or performing seppukku. All are better than dealing with an ISTJ.

HAHAHAHA.

·
Registered
INFJ 3w2 Sx/So
3,373 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shoot. I didn't think it was a big deal.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT INTEND TO BULLY ANYONE. ALL ARE EQUALLY WELCOME AND VALUABLE.

(...except ISTJs....)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.