Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's quite weird thinking about my friend group sometimes, because I've realised how they are all infj, infp or enfj; but yet I'm the only ENFP, and I'm actually the only ENFP I know, I just find it quite weird, like, do NF attract each other, and is ENFP like the centre point of the group?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Yep NFs attract each other. And an E is always the center point. If not ENFP, then ENFJ.

Reactions: Ntuitive

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,227 Posts
Oh I definitely think NFs attract. I am highly attracted to other NFs both as platonic friends and romantically. I guess we're told, even by MBTI luminaries such as David Kiersey, that "opposites attract". But while I have some NT and SJ friends they are few and I am rarely seriously attracted to them. NTs in particular I have seen my day with. The arrogance I perceive in them (real or not) and the cold disposition towards humanity just doesn't jive with me anymore.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm an ENFP, my best friends are an INFP, ENxJ (I think T, but my ENTP friend thinks F), and aforementioned ENTP. :kitteh: Somewhere in that area, yeah!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts