Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Answering a few of the Personality Cafe Video Challenge questions. I was half awake at the time, so I wasn't completely myself, but you get the idea. I was literally experiencing the random head drops and closing eyes, about 30 mins before I recorded this vid, haha. I'll post another in the next few days, when I'm more awake.

By the way, near the end when I was talking about parties, I meant to say, "Sense more, think less."

YouTube - ISTP-Personality Cafe Video Challenge

·
Registered
115 Posts
Games: "...lot of interraction..." that is how I would describe my taste to.
And I hate crappy interfaces. As a PC user I am sad to see so many half-assed console ports(the porting, not the game) making their way to PCs. I don't recall the name but there was that game that you probably could finish just by using your left mouse button, I didn't though cause I couldn't stand it. I got ten fingers and I want to use them all, except the right pinky.

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Games: "...lot of interraction..." that is how I would describe my taste to.
And I hate crappy interfaces. As a PC user I am sad to see so many half-assed console ports(the porting, not the game) making their way to PCs. I don't recall the name but there was that game that you probably could finish just by using your left mouse button, I didn't though cause I couldn't stand it. I got ten fingers and I want to use them all, except the right pinky.
BUTTONS! I love games like Mechwarrior and X3: Terran Conflict << maybe too many buttons. I have this awesome joystick + throttle that has a ton of buttons, and these two games manage to use almost every single button. Its like, there are so many functions available to your craft that you can mold and manipulate it to however you want depending on the scenario presented to you. X-3 Terran Conflict has almost infinite possibilities once you get past the incredibly steep learning curve. I played that game for a year and a half before it started getting boring.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts