Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Busy doing things that I like..

Looking back into my past, the times when I was most happy, successful and top of my game were the times that I had a lot of things going on. Be it parties, meeting new people, work, social projects and university activities ..etc.

I notice that every time I'm free I get depressed (maybe a little self loathing).

Is this common among other ENFPs? Are you only happy when you're busy? or are there deeper issues I need to work on?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Busy doing things that I like..

Looking back into my past, the times when I was most happy, successful and top of my game were the times that I had a lot of things going on. Be it parties, meeting new people, work, social projects and university activities ..etc.

I notice that every time I'm free I get depressed (maybe a little self loathing).

Is this common among other ENFPs? Are you only happy when you're busy? or are there deeper issues I need to work on?
This is how I finally accepted that I really was 'E' not 'I'. I get my energy from doing the things I like with other people. I have hobbies that I do enjoy alone, but it's not really creating energy for me.

I had a really cool job once and it paid mucho bucks by my standards. I had to leave it though after only a couple of months because I spent over 90% of my day all alone. I would still be working there today if there were more people around me.

I do the self-loathing thing at times too. I am trying hard to get over that. I figure it's my body's way of telling me I need to get out and do something interactive. I try not to think of it as a deeper issue type of thing. Been there, had those, really really really hope and pray never to be there again.

Reactions: starri

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is how I finally accepted that I really was 'E' not 'I'. I get my energy from doing the things I like with other people.
Wow. For some reason I just completely forgot that. Yeah, I am an E. I guess if I had any doubts, now I am sure. :laughing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts