Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, having been in a few relationships (including a 10 year) I have concluded that I will no longer get serious with any woman who is not a queen (KWML). I was wondering if any of you have any opinions on temperaments/personality specific types you are looking for in a mate? I concur that only certain temperament types can totally satisfy what will make you happy. Now don't get me wrong, you can have a decent relationship with someone who isn't your perfect match/opposite BUT it will take work for it to last. FYI, my 10yr ex was a 2/lover and so was another I dated for 6 months. You should have innate natural attraction just being who you are (of course the other preferences to go along with) that only your temperament opposite can provide. I've experienced that, especially now looking back. I don't care how good looking or how good she is in bed, once I find out she is not a queen it's not going to go anywhere with me.

Curious to hear responses on this one, especially if anyone can relate to what I'm talking about.

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,108 Posts
What are you talking about?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if anyone specifically looks for a certain personality/temperament in their mate? Thought that was stated.

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,108 Posts
But what does KWML mean?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, it's by Dr. Paul. It wouldn't let me post the link because I don't have enough posts yet. He developed a temperament test that I find spot on for relationships.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have no idea what you mean by Queen or like timeless said, KWML...

But yes, it's not even that I really go out of my way to look for types, I just usually end up close with NTs and INFs. ENFs are a bit too much for me

·
Registered
801 Posts
I recall hearing opposites attract but I think it's fleeting. I've been there and honestly, someone who is opposite of me is rather intimidating and makes me feel unworthy. After dating for years I'm finding the most rewarding relationship to be in is one where you both share similar interests and temperment. Something long-lasting would most likely result from finding someone complimentary to myself. The male version of me. Perhaps a bit more extroverted but not overly so. All relationships are work...but it shouldn't have to be a struggle, it should be easy and comfortable. AND - you should always be able to be yourself and they themselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.