Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to send a quick few messages to other ENFJs in this section because over time I've gotten to know almost all of you through your posts. I feel like we're almost like a little online family - and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all of you.

@kiwigrl - you're secretly my role model as a mature individual. I look up to you and take the time to read your posts and learning from your life experiences. You don't know it, but when I read the challenges you face as a married woman with young children, I sort of have a bit of an idea of what to expect as I grow older and have a family of my own.

@Etherea - Your rants are epic :p and the talk of this section. You're a really strong person with a calming influence and I couldn't help but fall for you after we started PMing. I look forward to getting together with you in the future. You're my love - and I'm honoured to be loved by you.

@Happy about Nothing. - I really enjoy reading your posts and your input. There's a certain gentle firmness in your expression .. and a great deal of intellectual fortitude as well. Always look forward to hearing what you have to say :)

@KC - You bring a lot of passion, fire and energy to this section whenever you post. I love how you alternate between bringing us child-like innocence through your high energy humourous expressions, to deep and meaningfull posts that come straight from the heart.

@oneplustoo - You're a relatively new member of the community and I've already felt really engaged and intrigued by the stories you have shared. You seem like a genuine, strong individual and I feel lucky to have found someone who has gone through something very similar to what I've gone through.

@PaperStars - the sheer length of your posts indicates just how seriously you take your expression :) All the posts I've read have had really positive and friendly vibes. From what you've shared of your personal life, it's not too hard to see why you have so many friends :) Wishing you best while you're here on this forum ... and afterwards if you decide to move on.

@PeaceOfMind - Well, I spent a great deal of time relating to you as a 9 ... and you really do live up to your Enneagram type, because your presence itself is serenity personified when you share your thoughts.

@Alina the Duck - You've gone through some rough times and I'm glad that unlike many of us when we were younger, you opted to express your frustrations - and I really hope that in some way that has helped you.

@Falling Leaves - You're one of the honorary ENFJ's in this section :) I enjoy our banter --- and keep your pins away from my dreams 0.0 You bring exactly what many of us need [especially me] and that is a very rational way of looking at certain situations.

@Samhain - How's that dominant Fe working out for you? So easy for us judging types to over-identify ourselves as Te dominants isn't it? --- And for non-feelers to imagine feeling dominants as incapable of expressing ourselves in less than endearing ways. I wonder why people think that we're incapable of sarcasm is beyond me :rolleyes:

@Crono --- Elasticman! You always come back - and bring a lot of energy when you do. But tell me ... why do you time your appearances with my disappearances ;) You and @Ariana were the first ones I engaged in this section - so I already feel like I share a strong bond with both of you. I'm glad the two of you do drop in once in a while - but that you're also really busy and active in your lives. Your energy and enthusiasm rubs off on me - also reminds me of my younger days :)

@penguinfrk - Love those cupcakes !! Man .. seriously, you're just plain awesome. Keep being that way :)

@bigwilly - You're a part of this family .. I'm guessing you've been around for ages :) If you disappear from PerC for good, you'll definitely be missed - so .. if you get really busy, drop in and let us know what you're up to :)

@marzipan01 - Y u know ENFJ anymore :) j/k This section misses you. Just thought you should know that. We had some fun times bantering back and forth, didn't we?

@jdmn --- Another old stalwart ! It was your article on dominant Fe that really helped me figure out my type - so, sometimes, keep in mind that even though there may be times when it doesn't seem like what we put out there isn't helping people, but it really is. If it's something that's positive, and well-written and done in good taste --- it will help someone - not now, not tomorrow, but one day, it will.

@Malachi - You've been here for a while now, and even though you probably don't feel like it - I've noticed that you've matured a great deal since you've been here. Don't get your head too stuck into the archetypes now :) Remember that you don't have to fit the archetype completely. The self-discoveries you make now will help you in the future - and I'm guessing they are probably doing so without you even realizing how they are.

Hmmm ... If I missed anyone :/ I didn't really mean to. My memory isn't the best when it comes to remembering names. It doesn't also mean that I don't have fond memories of you - it's just that your name didn't cross my mind right now.

I love this section of PerC - I haven't ever felt so comfortable sharing my thoughts and ideas with anyone out there. I've always appreciated the feedback I've received from everyone here ... and have grown from it tremendously. Just thought I should tell you all that just by interacting with you guys ... that just by being in your presence, I've become a better person than I was when I first came here.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Honestly @Jawz you have sorta become a huge role model for me. And I love this place to:) And Some of the people I haven't read their posts and I will look at them more now:) I just want to let you know that when I was going through lot's of sadness feeling like I was so strange because I couldn't type myself you gave me lot's of encouragement and guidance. And you stepped back when I needed to do the rest on my own. I honestly respect you and am so grateful I got to meet you. And I love how you are so open and honest and you wear your heart on your sleeve. You never hide anything from those of us who ask. So I respect you greatly and thank you so much for you kind of acting like my mentor when I first got here with all my confused frustration and baggage, and how you helped me through it all. Please never leave. Because your post always show me something deep about you, myself, or something I can relate to society. So your awesome:) And thanks for mentioning me. It makes me feel great:) and what you said is true:)

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,078 Posts
@kiwigrl - you're secretly my role model as a mature individual. I look up to you and take the time to read your posts and learning from your life experiences. You don't know it, but when I read the challenges you face as a married woman with young children, I sort of have a bit of an idea of what to expect as I grow older and have a family of my own.
How sweet, and I'm glad you get something out of my rantings about my family lol.

I like reading your posts too. I have been a bit too busy to come onto PerC frequently enough lately, but when I do I always come and see what my fellow ENFJs have typed.

I think I need to go to sleep now.......

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
@Jawz

Thank you...

Thank you for the personal credit you give to us. It is refreshing for me to see that someone sees me in a light that is similar to my own opinion. I cannot say Jawz is PerC cause there are also many great members (like the ones you credited) in this community as well. I don't think you would even want me to.

But what I can say is that you are one of it's bests, if not the best, among us. You are like what Lionel Messi is to Barcelona, Jeremy Lin in the NBA, Nadal to tennis and so forth. I believe you represent the good in us best. :3

·
Registered
313 Posts
@Jawz

Wow, thank you for the mention. I really appreciate it :) You're one of the most respected members in PerC and in the ENFJ forum, so I'm honored to be remembered that way by you. :) Thank you :D

*blush*

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Hey, I'll have you know that I've been keeping this one under my pillow just for you ;) -

Ah what the heck, time to gush back. Hell Jawz, if this entire section had a personality it would probably be yours - caring, altruistic and friendly - someplace anyone can go to and feel as though they belong.

...and yes, there is just a dash of rationality within all that for good measure ;)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks Jawz! The warm fuzzy feeling emerald sea mentioned grew inside me despite the rather graphic avatar's omnipresence while I read that post. xD

1 - 20 of 36 Posts