Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just for fun, and because I'm a nerd (& an ISFP), I decided to design my own MBTI Type Table. I tried to emphasize the unique & positive aspects of each type, and included a nickname that I thought fit the type well (though I may go back & edit them at some point). Some are pretty common nicknames for the types, & others aren't used as often (there are a few from Keirsey that I did like, but his descriptions aren't always accurate, so I used other sources as well, and sought input from people of each type, too).

It took me quite awhile, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist, too, but I'm pretty proud of it. Anyway, here's the result! :)

My Type Table.jpg

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all! :D :D :D

I'm so glad that you guys like it. :)

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
You should be proud, this thing looks amazing!

Reactions: Sdsinger

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
For the ESTJ...is that a cupcake car next to the bus?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Now THIS is just beautiful! You should make sure to get it out there so people see it! :proud:

To speak for my own type box, I like that ENFP has a dolphin in it. It's very fitting, just like the cloud in the middle (our rich inner world) with the casually placed outer squares! So many subtleties here!

·
Registered
975 Posts
This ISFJ one's so girly. lol.

This is really well done! Great job. :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For the ESTJ...is that a cupcake car next to the bus?
Haha!! It *does* look like a cupcake car, doesn't it? It's actually supposed to be a police car & a fire truck, or at least that was my general intention. ("Official-looking vehicles" is what I was going for.) :)

Reactions: Coburn

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Haha!! It *does* look like a cupcake car, doesn't it? It's actually supposed to be a police car & a fire truck, or at least that was my general intention. ("Official-looking vehicles" is what I was going for.) :)
Haha, sorry-- I was trying to see it from my phone and was having trouble zooming in close enough to see what it actually was.

Police car or cupcake car, either is cool. Although the latter is probably more delicious. :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now THIS is just beautiful! You should make sure to get it out there so people see it! :proud:

To speak for my own type box, I like that ENFP has a dolphin in it. It's very fitting, just like the cloud in the middle (our rich inner world) with the casually placed outer squares! So many subtleties here!
Thank you so much!!! :D :D :D

I tried really hard to capture the essence & details of each type. :D (And my mom's an ENFP - she loves dolphins, so I thought that was probably a pretty safe bet! They just seem very "ENFP" to me. :proud: )

Reactions: GundamChao

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
This is fantastic. I may need to print it out. Love it!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Very cool! I definitely resemble the INFJ block, for sure!

And I'm brought to mind of the other thread talking about MBTI and color preference. How did you know that my favorite colors are green and blue?! lol

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You remembered to make sure the INTP silhouette figure was alone and sitting down. Perfect.
Of course! :wink:

ESFJ is pink!!! Hell yes!!! :D
:happy::happy::happy: I'm glad you like it! :)

That's really creative and it looks great too!

IMO, my favourite is the INTJ one, just because of the chess pieces.
Thank you!!! :happy:

That INFJ block. It's so accurate in every way. XD
Yay!!! You guys are often considered the most enigmatic type, so I'm really glad you like it. (My sister is an INFJ, so I had some inspiration to draw from there. But obviously not all INFJs are the same either, so it makes it even tougher to try to design something that represents all of you.) :happy:

You should be proud, this thing looks amazing!
Thank you! :happy:

INFP head in the clouds. Nice.
:proud: I asked an INFP friend about what she thought would best 'sum up' her & her type, and her response was "ummm...something dreamy?" so I took that & went with it. :happy:

These are great! I love all the detail and can't pick a favorite. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! :proud:

This ISFJ one's so girly. lol.

This is really well done! Great job. :)
Haha! Thanks! :happy:
Haha, sorry-- I was trying to see it from my phone and was having trouble zooming in close enough to see what it actually was.

Police car or cupcake car, either is cool. Although the latter is probably more delicious. :D
LOL!! Yup! :laughing::proud:
This is fantastic. I may need to print it out. Love it!
Awwww, thank you! :happy:
Very cool! I definitely resemble the INFJ block, for sure!

And I'm brought to mind of the other thread talking about MBTI and color preference. How did you know that my favorite colors are green and blue?! lol
Lol! For you all, I thought that you seem to have a pretty deep connection with the earth, so I thought, blue & green! :happy:

This is accurate as hell.

I like how I invented a dinosaur too ;)
Yay!! Thank you! And lol - yup...I figured if anyone would, it would be the ENTPs... :wink: :laughing::proud:

Thank you all again! I had a lot of fun designing it. :proud::happy: :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts