• ENTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I've entered another period of questioning my type.
I've been placed in about every type at some point and I would like to have some more opinions on my type.

As a side note my mother is a probable ESFP, as is my sister. My dad however is an ISTJ.
This is basically how I've been typed in the about 2,5 years I've known about MBTI: ISTP -> ENTP -> ISTJ -> ENFP -> INFP -> INTJ -> INFJ
As you see I've been having some issues finding my type, lol.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

That would be my bluntness at times since I have a high respect for honesty.
My ability to stand my ground when it comes to opinions (can't do it wen I'm alone however, then I just talk like a lawyer, but a little more startled kind of look :frustrating:)

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I've never really yearned for anything to be honest, most of my goals in life has been because of the effect I've thought it would have on the people I care about.
Other than that I just seek being able to feel some joy and comfort in my life :/

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Don't have any specific memory, but I always get happy when I learn something new.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
People not listening to what I'm trying to say, especially when I know I'm right.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
First I ask people close to me if it's a hard decision (or at least express what I'm thinking about doing)
Then I consider if I think it's "right" to do it
Then I think of what might be the consequence of the decision. (this is kinda a "lol" since I delude myself 90% of the time by thinking it will end better than it actually does)

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Yea, I like to feel as if I've been a part of it rather than to have been sitting on the side-lines.
I like to be able to make people follow how I think things should be done.

7) Describe to us a time when you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Usually the times when I've had a lot of fun has been when I've spent time with friends, I'm very demanding that way, since "long" times (that could be like an hour, lol) without my "buddies" (call them that because I don't trust them enough to call them friends) and friends can make me really anxious (I am very picky about my friends and only allow myself to call the people that are truly loyal to me "friends").

Since I don't see any opposite of this I'll add a 7b.

7b) Describe to us a time when you didn't have fun. How is your memory of it?
That would be every time my family has taken me to do any physical activity, but especially when they've taken me to an "amusement park", I can't handle the roller-coaster and stuff (might be because I'm near-sighted), last time I was on one I almost started crying of panic.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I like to have conversations about it, things only really stick if I talk about it.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Not so much atm. but I'm a teenager, lol
I was extremely organized when I was younger.
might not have anything to do with it, but I always walk around with a backpack so I always got everything I need in one place.
My lockers in school has been nominated the cleanest locker by some of my buddies and friends at times. :laughing:

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
If it goes against what I think then I don't really even listen to what they have to say, otherwise I might listen and discuss and if they can answer my questions, then I start to assimilate the information that has been given to me.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I think I find harmony when I can speak my mind without being questioned, especially without being questioned be people close to me.

12a) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking?
first I want to say ouch, lol
anyways, I usually start by speaking crap, then the more I talk and the more feedback I get, the more "intelligent" I sound to people (I think, lol)
or maybe it's just that I start walking my opinion towards theirs until they stop complaining. :laughing:

12b)Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

Both work just as well for me.
Irrational conversations = 1-on-1
Rational conversations = 1-on-1 or group.

I was once irrational in a group discussion, then I was on the verge of crying :/

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Words are slippery and can lie, an action is an action and it can never lie.
So yea, I like action rather than words.
(that's also a part of why I'm still single, lol, since I show how my I care about people in actions, rather than to spell it out for them)

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
1. I come up with an excuse for not being able to come.
2. I say bluntly that I won't because my favorite show is about to start.
3. My friends would know that I don't like having "nights out" (this is for security reasons, I'm very concerned with my personal security and the security of people close to me).

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I can have shout outs, but I can also be highly effective if it has to do with work/assignments.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Them being disloyal to me.
Being pushy to me.
Trying to make me "enjoy a long day away from home".
People that are party fanatics.
People that gives manipulative orders, like my ESFP mom usually says "I really love you... could you help me in the garden?" and if I say no it's a "HELP ME IN THE GARDEN, NOW!" kind of reaction.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Myself :kitteh:
I also like intellectual conversations.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Hygiene and eating a variation of foods? LOL.
No, I'm serious awful at remembering to take a shower and I can eat the same thing everyday without getting tired of it.

19a) How do your friends perceive you?
They call me extremely loyal, sometimes they think I'm rude, blunt and other things like that. I've been called "incredibly passive-aggressive" quite a few times.
19b) What is wrong about their perception?
Nothing, that's just about what I think as well.

19c) What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I think that would be disloyal.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
uhm, I'd sit in-front of my computer an play games with my buddies and friends.

21) other things:
I have intensive emotions and I can go from calm to doing a shout out in a short moment. :crazy:

When I tell something from my personal history I tend to miss the prologue of events and jump directly to the most intensive parts of the events, which can make me look like an overemotional prick. :frustrating:

When I repeat something that someone has said, I don't repeat it word-by-word, but rather by what my understanding was but what they had said.

I usually express myself (especially when I write) as a cocky person, when I got good intentions. (this is usually because I skip explaining the entire thing, but rather just at the specific task at hand).

People get annoyed because I speak and write with a cliffhanger style, never explaining things entirely. Like this:
Me: I need some help
Person: With?
Me: A thing.
Person: What thing?
Me: A thing... c'mon are you gonna help or not?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Step 1: Focus only on who you truly are, do not focus on other's opinions or on stereotypes, this is the most important step

Step 2: Choose of the following which is most like you:
1.Experiencing and noticing the physical world, scanning for visible reactions and relevant data

What is really happening? What are the facts of the situation? What is changing in this situation? What action can I take now?
2.Recalling past experiences, remembering detailed data and what it is linked to

What do I already know that I can build on? What usually happens in this kind of situation? How does what is happening here remind me of some problem I have previously solved?
3.Inferring relationships, noticing threads of meaning, and scanning for what could be

What inferences do I need to make? What meanings do I need to perceive? What hypotheses can I generate?
4.Foreseeing implications, conceptualizing, and having images of the future or profound meaning

What are the implications for the future? What do I need to conceptualize? How will so-and-so respond if I do such-and-such?

Step 3: Choose one of the following that is most like you:
1.Considering others and responding to them

Whose needs do I need to consider? What is important to these people? What is appropriate in this situation? What is good for the group?
2.Organizing, segmenting, sorting, and applying logic and criteria

How is this situation structured and organized? What logic and criteria apply? How can I break something down into its component parts and organize, arrange, and coordinate it for more efficient results?
3.Evaluating importance and maintaining congruence

What is really important here? What is of value to me and to the purpose? What values are at stake? What values have been violated?
4. Analyzing, categorizing, and figuring out how something works

What principles do I need to apply? What models are operating here? What techniques or approaches can I apply?

Step 4:Choose one of the following styles of thinking that fits you the best:
1. Divergent thinkingList all the uses you can think of for a shoe.
Generate meanings for a nutshell
List all the resources available for your next project
Make as many sentences as you can using all of the following words: candle, hope, tissue, egg.
2. Convergent thinkingWhich shoe idea is the most novel?
Rank your meanings of the nutshell from the most personally meaningful to the least
Select the resources that are most challenging to maintain

Tell me what you chose for 2, 3, & 4, and we'll work with that.

Reactions: Acerbusvenator

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Step 2: Choose of the following which is most like you:
1.Experiencing and noticing the physical world, scanning for visible reactions and relevant data

What is really happening? What are the facts of the situation? What is changing in this situation? What action can I take now?

2.Recalling past experiences, remembering detailed data and what it is linked to

What do I already know that I can build on? What usually happens in this kind of situation? How does what is happening here remind me of some problem I have previously solved?
3.Inferring relationships, noticing threads of meaning, and scanning for what could be

What inferences do I need to make? What meanings do I need to perceive? What hypotheses can I generate?
4.Foreseeing implications, conceptualizing, and having images of the future or profound meaning

What are the implications for the future? What do I need to conceptualize? How will so-and-so respond if I do such-and-such?
more towards 4, least towards 1.

Step 3: Choose one of the following that is most like you:
1.Considering others and responding to them

Whose needs do I need to consider? What is important to these people? What is appropriate in this situation? What is good for the group?
2.Organizing, segmenting, sorting, and applying logic and criteria

How is this situation structured and organized? What logic and criteria apply? How can I break something down into its component parts and organize, arrange, and coordinate it for more efficient results?
3.Evaluating importance and maintaining congruence

What is really important here? What is of value to me and to the purpose? What values are at stake? What values have been violated?
4. Analyzing, categorizing, and figuring out how something works

What principles do I need to apply? What models are operating here? What techniques or approaches can I apply?
3 and 1 are quite close, but if I'm forced between doing something that's morally right to me and morally right to others I'd choose me every time.
so mostly 3.

Step 4:Choose one of the following styles of thinking that fits you the best:
1. Divergent thinkingList all the uses you can think of for a shoe.
Generate meanings for a nutshell
List all the resources available for your next project
Make as many sentences as you can using all of the following words: candle, hope, tissue, egg.
2. Convergent thinkingWhich shoe idea is the most novel?
Rank your meanings of the nutshell from the most personally meaningful to the least
Select the resources that are most challenging to maintain

Tell me what you chose for 2, 3, & 4, and we'll work with that.
At this one I'd say 2.
But it's hard to answer these because I don't got any situation that I can react on in these, they're just a list for me, where I put the one that comes up the most in my life and which of actually got an impact on me.
Sorry, the questions are good, just not precise.

In the 3rd it's quite useless to find out how a thing "ticks", when you're dealing with an irrational subject.
It's also kinda useless to be considerate when trying to figure out how something works.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
ISFP, you chose Ni+Fi, with a dominant judging personality, Fi= IxFP, and since the next function must be extroverted, we put Ni into the third function slot, to do this we need the opposite of Ni, Se, in the second slot, leaving us at ISFP

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ISFP, you chose Ni+Fi, with a dominant judging personality, Fi= IxFP, and since the next function must be extroverted, we put Ni into the third function slot, to do this we need the opposite of Ni, Se, in the second slot, leaving us at ISFP
That's highly interesting.
I've always thought that Se is an extremely weak function in me, considering my lack of Se behavior.
Could you point out more specifically how you got to ISFP?

I know that I've had some INTJs, an ENTJ, an INTP, an ENFP, and an ENTP as buddies and friends.
I have however been like a nuke when close to an ESFP. (I seriously tend to blow up in their faces at times).

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love another opinion on this or more.
The more the merrier :tongue:
And rather be safe than sorry.
:kitteh:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
INTP? They use Ti, Ne, Si and Fe.

The things I detected from your responses were Se, Ti or Fi, Ni and low Fe. I am not getting a lot of feeling more so that I am getting problem solving which usually says T is functioning. You seem more concerned with what is right and being equal or congruent necessarily then the people's feelings involved and worrying about how someone might feel. The way you spoke about it seemed very rule oriented. I'm not getting too many principals, values, feeling words as I think I would see in a F preferences individual, so that makes me think T over F.

I'm new at this so I may not be the best at typing but I definitely detected strong T preference that looked a lot to me like Ti, although Fi and Ti can look like each other so who knows. The thing that makes me question Fi is that you seem to be conscious of you friends and appearing loyal to them and you like spending time with them but it usually ranks pretty low in the way you have expressed yourself on here which makes me think inferior Fe. Especially in the way you say you handle yourself in other situations. Also the expressiveness you said you kind of shout out and cry to me implies a Fe release of some sort but since it's inferior it's not as well developed as it would be in a Fe-dom or aux Fe user, because you may not be used to expressing your feelings/emotions as much as your thoughts and ideas which plays to your thinking functions that you want to express to others and said you enjoy speaking about.

Also speaking crap and then later constructing your arguments and talking logically seems to me to imply the use of Ti rather then Te.

Again I could be totally off base but that's the way I saw some of your responses.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
INTP? They use Ti, Ne, Si and Fe.

The things I detected from your responses were Se, Ti or Fi, Ni and low Fe. I am not getting a lot of feeling more so that I am getting problem solving which usually says T is functioning. You seem more concerned with what is right and being equal or congruent necessarily then the people's feelings involved and worrying about how someone might feel. The way you spoke about it seemed very rule oriented. I'm not getting too many principals, values, feeling words as I think I would see in a F preferences individual, so that makes me think T over F.

I'm new at this so I may not be the best at typing but I definitely detected strong T preference that looked a lot to me like Ti, although Fi and Ti can look like each other so who knows. The thing that makes me question Fi is that you seem to be conscious of you friends and appearing loyal to them and you like spending time with them but it usually ranks pretty low in the way you have expressed yourself on here which makes me think inferior Fe. Especially in the way you say you handle yourself in other situations. Also the expressiveness you said you kind of shout out and cry to me implies a Fe release of some sort but since it's inferior it's not as well developed as it would be in a Fe-dom or aux Fe user, because you may not be used to expressing your feelings/emotions as much as your thoughts and ideas which plays to your thinking functions that you want to express to others and said you enjoy speaking about.

Also speaking crap and then later constructing your arguments and talking logically seems to me to imply the use of Ti rather then Te.

Again I could be totally off base but that's the way I saw some of your responses.
I actually like the way you wrote your ideas :)

When it comes to loyalty, then it's A and O for me. (Alpha and Omega)
I could throw out a friend from my life and never regret it if they are disloyal.
Usually I test peoples loyalty by telling about something I've done/said etc. and check their response.

And yes, Ti is about personal logic and Fi about personal Ethics.
A thing that has been said about Fi is that it can be seen as blunt and honest.
Something that has always been around is that I sometimes share my opinion about something with absolute honesty and I usually realize right after I've shared it that it hurt the other person :/

I've always been emotional with razor blades pointing towards those that don't want to do things the way I want or are too pushy.

I get extremely annoyed when I talk to a person who is self-righteous.

I once told my INTP friend that I would take control over technology and merge with it. After that I was gonna rule the world... then he put it in perspective. :blushed:
of course I already had dilemmas like the way different things would effect my friends...
most of that idea of the future has been filled with ethics, diplomacy, technological advances and warfare :crazy:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
@Acerbusvenator
In question2 you picked the option that corresponds with Introverted Intuition (Ni), in question 3 you picked the option that correlates to Introverted Feeling (Fi), question 4 you picked convergent thinking which signifies that your judging process (Fi) is the stronger between the 2.

Fi-dom is IxFP, and you can't have an introverted function supported by another introvert function, so we can't use Ni in the supporting role. We need to pick either Ne or Se, if we picked Ne, than Ni would be in your shadow, which doesn't make much sense, so that leaves us with Se in your supporting role, giving us ISFP, with a strong Introverted Intuition.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright, I just thought that I had a low Se and since there's not much difference between the extroverted version of a function and the introverted, it might be a Ne rather than a Ni.
But I might be wrong.

I've never really been one to stick to a single idea, I tend to jump around a lot.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
@Acerbusvenator
In question2 you picked the option that corresponds with Introverted Intuition (Ni), in question 3 you picked the option that correlates to Introverted Feeling (Fi), question 4 you picked convergent thinking which signifies that your judging process (Fi) is the stronger between the 2.

Fi-dom is IxFP, and you can't have an introverted function supported by another introvert function, so we can't use Ni in the supporting role. We need to pick either Ne or Se, if we picked Ne, than Ni would be in your shadow, which doesn't make much sense, so that leaves us with Se in your supporting role, giving us ISFP, with a strong Introverted Intuition.
Convergent thinking is also identified with Ni. Ni looks for the explanation that best suits the given data. Yeah, I know, it's confusing.

Here's a better description.

Judging doms (introverted or extroverted) : Focus on explaining, making decisions, noting errors, and screening out distracting information.

Percieving doms (introverted or extroverted): Focus on process, either step-by-step for tasks, or open ended creative brainstorming, or both.

@Acerbusvenator I said Ni dom because
- Low Se. (roller coaster experience)
- "I always get happy when I learn something new."
- your confidence in your own system of thinking of things.

Ne is much more concerned about making as many possible connections between and around unrelated things, which I didn't pick up at all from what you said.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Convergent thinking is also identified with Ni. Ni looks for the explanation that best suits the given data. Yeah, I know, it's confusing.

Here's a better description.

Judging doms (introverted or extroverted) : Focus on explaining, making decisions, noting errors, and screening out distracting information.

Percieving doms (introverted or extroverted): Focus on process, either step-by-step for tasks, or open ended creative brainstorming, or both.

@Acerbusvenator I said Ni dom because
- Low Se. (roller coaster experience)
- "I always get happy when I learn something new."
- your confidence in your own system of thinking of things.

Ne is much more concerned about making as many possible connections between and around unrelated things, which I didn't pick up at all from what you said.
Ok, so your guess is INXJ if I understand you correctly. :proud:
Then it would be more of an F vs T thingy now I presume.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I feel the need to revive this thread since I don't feel like making a new one.

I watched this video:

This video made me a bit more confused.
I don't pause so much when talking, or at least people don't seem to notice (not even myself).
According to this video I got a strong Fi as well since I can be extremely stubborn, even if it hurts people around me. (learning to control that, lol)
Also, it says that I got more Ne than Ni (especially with the "patterns/possibilities" one since I'm kinda paranoid about people, lol)
Also, I have more Si than Se according to this video.

Somehow I got a little issue with this since everyone seems to think that I'm a Ni dom when they've tried to type me... or maybe they just can't type Ne, lol

Is it a Ni thing or Ne thing to talk in half-sentences?
Because people say that they only understand like half of what I'm saying.
But I got a way of speaking which jumps a lot.
Both an ENFP and an INTP I know IRL seems to have no issue following my thinking tho...

Any ideas?
I think I should note that I've entered a fight with just about every female INFJ I've ever talked with. (not talked with many INFJ guys)

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just did a test on Socionics and came out as INFp which is the equivalent of INFJ if I'm not misstaken so now I will pull upp all my old posts so that I can get some more ideas on my type.

lol, alright... let's try out this new questions thingy :tongue:
And let's see what you come up with XD
I want to see if these questions will lead you to the same type as I last landed on :)

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
View attachment 38113
uuuuuuuhm....
on a first note then this is the third picture, lol
I couldn't find anything in the others -.-'
Oh well.. about this bug...
uhm... It got a really ugly face (or are those eyes? lol) really nice wings tho... longs like glass :)
Wouldn't want to be one tho... always had issues with bugs...

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
To star off with then I've never had a "favorite" in anything...
But let's say I do for this scenario...
My initial thought would be "huuuh?" then "OH F!".
My first outward reaction would be to ask the obvious "why did we stop?" after that I'd probably looks like this: -.-' with an urge to face palm.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
At first I'd look after places to hang myself to death.. then I might feel like puking because of all the drunk people there... then I'd go around with a forced smile trying to get the alcohol consumption off my mind.
Then I'd go to the driver and say "I'll stay in the car..."

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
Inwards reaction would range from "A-hole" to "idiot..."... I don't really have "beliefs" that I'd put in front of my friendship with someone...
At most I'd just say why I believe they are wrong... but I've learned that there's no point in doing so... instead I'd just look annoyed.
Really depends as well on what belief they clash with...
My current beliefs aren't so easy to offend so if they really tried to offend it I'd know before they did it and go into a form of lockdown mode where I start to debate why I'm right without getting hurt by their comments.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I guess it's like Plato's cave...
If I realize that I didn't know the entire truth before but know more now I'd have to change my beliefs to fit reality.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

>.<
My most important value?
You REALLY want to know.
Currently it is to give someone who loves me the love I have never been given... even if I don't love them.
I think that we all deserve to feel happiness and we need to realize on our own when a relationship with someone won't work.
I've always had a high need for closeness and this way both are winners.
They get a nice "no" which they make on their own and I get to feel loved and the closeness of someone who do.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else?
That I can be extremely stubborn, even if everyone around me is hurt? (usually need a friend close by to do this tho, or I'd just bend)
I am really honest in bursts... I called a girl fat once.. then a teacher... then I made fun of a girls political belief by accident... (but the last one is rather that I don't say everything I mean... meaning everything between A and B)

b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
That I can offend people without meaning it.
But I'd also want a death stare >.< I can't scare people off!

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
uuhm... I get hunches about peoples' mood around me...
Also get some "aha, but what if..." thinks when trying to figure out puzzles and stuff.

9. a) What activities energize you most?
Playing games :kitteh:

b) What activities drain you most? Why?
Parties and stuff because I just can't handle soo many people... so much movement and such social requirements!

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I like to dance around and stuff when I'm alone, but I never do it in public.
I don't want to be seen as even more weird >.<

I'll add this one for more depth

I always doubt myself and for me it's like when playing games where you got multiple classes... I just can't find one that I fit the best into >.<

I want to find a job that I don't need to stress myself out one... I want a nice wife and a comfy place to stay.
I don't want or need much. I just want to feel some for of serenity in my life.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I don't have many of those times, but it's generally when I find someone I can really talk to... it makes me feel so relaxed and happy. I feel at my finest when I feel like someone cares enough about me to talk to me.

I feel inferior when people call me mean or say that I'm wrong without explaining why... it really hurts me.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think about what it means to me and if it can hurt others I think about how much and who.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I don't know much about this cuz I'm usually quite excluded in a group...
I don't care about the outcome and stuff, I'm an observer and I like it.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
It wasn't really "fun" but rather really nice... it was in a time where I really felt like I mattered to my friends and they treated me with the loyalty that I treat them with.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I usually just sit and listen...
I almost never write things down because then I forget what they are saying because I get so concentrated on writing.

Quite organized... I'd call it an organized mess, lol
I'm not much for remembering things these days such as lessons assignments etc. but I was really good at it about 5 years ago (I'm almost 20 now).

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to understand the HOW if I find it interesting and then I almost automatically become really good at different aspects of it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I believe that I should stay to what I think as long as possible, but if it hurts others too much I will back down.
I never give up tho if they are bullies, but I got issues standing up for my own beliefs if confronted and I'm alone.
Then I just get slippery.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I usually need to speak to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I jump into action right away, lol
I once gave a teacher a comment on something he said like 5 seconds after I entered the lecture, lol.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I would never want to go for a night out so I'd come up with an excuse not to go.

I can be very efficient... but after a while I just stop caring and just stop trying.
I sometimes get an explosive reaction when pressured too much.

I hate self-righteous people and I mean I REALLY HATE them.
I don't like people who aren't loyal.
I really hate arrogant people.
I really hate people who hurt others for their own fun.

Myself and common interests ^^
really depends on how much I know them
If I don't know them I just look at them.. I don't like to start conversations with people I don't know well.
If they're friends I find something of common interest or talk about them or me.

Exercise and hygiene, lol

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Couldn't say.
I'd say they think I'm really loyal and that I listen to them a lot... and talk a lot, lol

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Spend the day going between playing games and watching movies or TV-shows :cool:

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Right now is the endgame in school XD
But the stress is reaching its end :)
I was diagnosed with PTSD...
I'm almost 20 years old, so yea... I'm at the end of my axillary function's development phase :wink:
also as you can see on the left then I'm a guy, lol.

The first questionnaire was written at 12:39 PM so yea... I was kinda tired...

Maybe I should put this as a note:
I am a pacifist, but I believe in defense.
I am antimilitant because I believe that violence leads to more violence.
I have no political views (at most very liberal views).
I am agnostic and have nothing yet equally much against religion as atheism.

I have at many times been told that I am very social and kind, I like to bounce all my ideas with people around me, I have a lot of people that I could call acquaintances but only a few I can really call friends.

Well, the only thing I really yearn for in life is happiness and that is self explanatory

Being a person that only really remembers bad events, I have very few such memories, but the times that I've really felt the best is when I've been with my closest friend(s) and being able to laugh at random things.

People that keeps telling me what to do with something I considers my own, like "you should buy this, you should buy that, you should do this" etc.

I mostly just make my decisions based on my emotions, directly or indirectly.

I want to control what I'll do with suggestions along the way from people I know, but if it's an individual work, I'll just want it as feedback.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

It was when I was with my best friend and I made a joke about flying cars and pink elephants.

I like to find where I can use it, so I can more easy remember it.

I do have my own kind of organization, but I find what I seek.

I actually like both, I want to understand it, as well as find something to support it.

I try to be myself as much as possible, but only to the point where the people I am with can find it comfortable to speak to me.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I often just open my mouth and say what I think/feel at the moment and I prefer to talk in smaller groups, so I can get more contact with the people I am talking with.

I prefer to know what I'll actually do before I actually want to do it.

Tell them that I can't, but another time maybe.

I give up and start to take things in a really slow tempo.

They are too cold, over dramatic, or simply arrogant.

No, but I don't like daily conversations about the weather etc.

I guess it's the good things, as I almost only remember bad memories.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

I currently have an INTP friend that I consider close and he sees me as mentally strong and social as far as I know and he'll probably never tell me that I'm cold, or unsocial.

GAMING! :D :D :D
Hope all of this helps, lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts