Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today's addition

My room-mate declared that a girl (Who I saw hook up with a guy at a party we were at) was a virgin. It's very clear she is not... Then I remembered that unless my roomie has evidence to the contrary he claims all girls he is attracted to are virgins.

I commented poignantly on this and he got very angry.

Reminds me of the time he said "I want a girl that I can train."

Interesting... :wink:

I want to make this into a series... should I keep the updates coming?

·
Registered
151 Posts
My guess is that he is a virgin.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My guess is that he is a virgin.
Nah, he chatted up his ex (who adores him) invited her up to his room and had sex w/ her, and then dumped her the next day saying she was "too clingy"

A full week later he came to a startling revelation.

"Hey Brian... I think I just used her for sex..."

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Today's addition

My room-mate declared that a girl (Who I saw hook up with a guy at a party we were at) was a virgin. It's very clear she is not... Then I remembered that unless my roomie has evidence to the contrary he claims all girls he is attracted to are virgins.

Well, at least he's a fan of Blink-182.

Reactions: raj

·
Registered
644 Posts
Nah, he chatted up his ex (who adores him) invited her up to his room and had sex w/ her, and then dumped her the next day saying she was "too clingy"

A full week later he came to a startling revelation.

"Hey Brian... I think I just used her for sex..."
Is it wrong I find this amusing and painful all at once, and think it even a little sweet?...in a nieve/deluded sort of way.

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
I asked because I have come across girls that seem to be 'putting it out there' but later found out that they were actually virgins and liked to tease guys...

I can see what you mean though. For example there was a girl that auditioned for X Factor (UK virsion of American Idol) and I thought she looks like a prostitute and then in the papers the next day it turned out she was a prostitute...

Generally I don't like to make assumptions about people because they aren't always what they'd like you to believe them to be.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
"he can train" lol hmm sounds like someone I know. Kinda funny how people think they can control people

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ah the exciting adventures of "the roommate" :tongue:
A classic

·
Registered
693 Posts
btmangan,
You should have plenty of amusing distractions with your roommate. I agree with umbrellasky though. Assumptions are usually more of a reflection of the persons making them than of the persons they are being made about.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
The sleezy attracts the easzy

Today's addition

Btmangan,

Your room-mate is a riot! Well a somewhat offensive one, if I can say that...Certainly if it feels good for you to talk about this stuff, please keep the new incidents coming. There could be other sides this room-mate creature reveals also. Sometimes guys like that are just waiting for the RIGHT girl to come about and 'lay down the law' if you know what I mean! A girl that can lay the 'smack-down' or whatever those wrestlers say, hahaha

This could be some Karmic, twisted tale. Somehow by being near your goodness, he will learn. And perhaps this is further training for you somehow, in how to handle and deal with characters like him. This could be his cry for help. He could also be saying this stuff too, because he knows it bothers you....But judging by you now calling this a 'Series', it seems like he is truly as, well, interesting, as you are describing him.

The girl is giving it up. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Those types of girls scream for attention without saying a word.
And sleezy men can pick up on that nonverbal cue faster than a New York City minute.

Sleezy is not meant in a derrogatory way here. :) More like a red blooded American man way.
KrystRay,

Girlfriend *high five*, the more you post, the more I like you! You speak the truth. There was another Thread in the sex forum, where some F types were getting bent out of shape and sensitive about how some men use women and call them, lets say 'easy'.

Well duh! There are kinds of women who are putting out, and sending out the subtle signals, in their dress and attitude, that 'I want to sleep around'... I'm cool with that, when girls are honest about it. There are some women who give off this vibe, but still want to 'play innocent' at the same time. Likely more complex of a topic, I won't get into this, but still happens....Well you know what I'm talking about.

Girls can fool guys, but I don't have much patience when they bring those stories of innocence to me. This room-mate character is interesting. His 'training session' is likely him trying to build his own repetoire, so that he is more experienced. A user, kind of...

Anyhow, forget him for a moment. I want to say, KrystRay, I appreciate your posts. You should visit more often! I feel to elaborate on the 'Sleazy man' topic...but I'm certain as Btmangan continues his 'Series' there will be lots more time to open up this discussion :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
What does he mean he can train? Like somehow virginity makes one somehow more malleable and subservient? Perhaps... but manipulating someone to simply get what he wants out of them rather than have an equal partnership is abhorrent to me. What is the point if he's just going to jump from girl to girl? Sure, he'll get off, break some hearts but somewhere down the line there will be some girl he can't have. Some girl who has enough self respect to know that this guy isn't worth the time of day because of his disrespect of his fellow human being. Not to mention, more than likely his experience with sex is probably no more than (excuse my french), stick it in and root around until he cums. Not what I would call much of a bed partner. Regardless, I hope he runs into the one he can't have. Someone who is beautiful in herself, confident and classy enough to leave him by the side of the rode thunderstruck and salivating over a new nugget of truth about how and why we have relationships, sexually or otherwise.

Reactions: Female INFJ

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
What does he mean he can train?
It means that he sucks in bed and only way he can feel superior to his partner is if his partner has never had sex before. I mean the guy must really suck in bed that much that only people who are worse at it than him at it are virgins :p

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
It means that he sucks in bed and only way he can feel superior to his partner is if his partner has never had sex before. I mean the guy must really suck in bed that much that only people who are worse at it than him at it are virgins :p
:crazy: That's funny! Maybe he had sex with someone very experienced and was a total let down and so now he goes after 'virgins' to build his ego back up.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts