1. When working on a project where do you place your emphasis? the process of putting it together? or the final product? (Do you experiment with your perspectives to create ideas?
I just want to get things done because I can't stand my less-than-intelligent team mates should I be put in a group with them. I am usually put to lead a group and I'm the one who gives all the ideas and how to put them. It's like I have to do everything. Of course, all the lesser details that are not worth my time I just hand them to someone else.
2. Are you a realist? Are you more of a no nonsense type of person? (I find these people like to call bullshit on everything)
I'm not sure what is meant by realist or no nonsense, but if it helps I want things done my way and I don't care what problems you face getting things done my way - as long as it's done and up to my standards.
3. Would you say you make decisions quickly? or do you take a while coming to a conclusion, because you hope you're not missing some vital information that will change your mind?
I make them quick, but when new information comes I'm likely to change it should it affect the task or project at hand in some major way.
4. Do you ever experience nostalgia? For instance being able to completely remember a mood of a past experience/time?
Usually it's when I ate something or touch something. It brings back a memory of the past. Can't be sure how I felt about it.
5. Are you of the rebellious sort? The sort who rebels for no reason other than to rebel against authority?
If authority is incompetent and doesn't know what he's doing, then yes. Other than that no, unless of course I am absolutely sure that what I am doing is better than the usual way, and you put it down. I'm not the sort that follows blindly.
6. When watching a film and critiquing it? Do you critique it based on details in the film, for instance on how you thought a certain portion of it was un-realistic (or something along those lines) or based on the idea or point they were trying to get across/how well they got it across? (It can be a combination of both sometimes too)
What I do is to see the film as a whole and try to figure what the general idea is. I also look at the characters and their motive and how their actions cause the film as a whole. I also critique the logical sense of a character's actions. Other than that, no - details and facts bore me.
7. When debating with others, do you ever get the feeling or state for that matter, that you can see where your opponent is coming from? For instance I have gotten into arguments over things I honestly don't believe (or could care less if it were true), but it all started when someone would tell me about a certain topic and how this certain stance is stupid.
If it's a matter worth fighting for, then yes, because I can use that viewpoint and see the logical fallacies in his viewpoint and then use it against the person I'm arguing with. It is extremely important that I win, because I need things my way and it gives me great satisfaction that the person eat my dust.
If not, I don't really care what his viewpoint is because I don't bother to look up the facts on the issue at hand and just let him win.
8. Do you notice symbols in the world, do you ever try and wrap the symbol back to an idea that you believe?
Not really, but if I do and it catches my attention and it symbolizes what I'm fighting for, then yes.
9. Are you hurt by criticisms? Do you get personally offended when people try and criticize you? or are you thick skinned?
It's very hard to offend me. Because it's them who have a problem with me and I'm not the one spending time with the critic so it doesn't really matter.
10. Say for example your learning about cameras in school, would you be more inclined to go home right away and read a whole shit load on cameras so you feel confident in your knowledge of cameras? or would you feel perfectly comfortable when the teacher calls on people to come try it out, to just hop up there and start using it?
It would matter on the order of the events occurring. If the teacher calls me up first to try out, then yes, I'm more than likely to tinker with the object. If I have to go home first, then I will do a lot of reading about it.
11. When you are out do you worry about how people will interpret any action you take? (sort of in a seinfeld sort of way, where they over analyze actions people make, trying to find their true motivation) Do you feel a sort of pressure from this?
If it's me making the actions, then I don't care what other people think of it. When someone I don't really like start approaching me in a nice-friendly sort of way, then yes.
Though I'm not sure what is meant by this, because I have never watched Seinfeld.
12. In a classroom setting do you ever find yourself helping other people out with projects or homework when you see their struggling? Do you do this to make yourself feel more comfortable?
No, because it's not my problem they're not smart enough to solve it on their own. I give an exception to friends, though.
13. Do you find yourself ranting to your friends about how a certain something could have been done way easier? Or how someone went about doing something (anything like a project,work,etc.) was really stupid and you could have done it way better and in a more simple fashion?
If I'm not leading, then yes. Because things could have been done more quickly and better and the objective could have been done faster so we can get back to our lives. Precious time is wasted. My point of doing this is so that we can prevent this from happening in the future.
14. How does your average day go in general?
When I have nothing to do: troll people on facebook, eat, sleep, clean the house, play games and watch Dexter, Bones and the Mentalist when it comes on.
School days: I still watch TV and play games, but I usually leave homework until late night when my awareness is up. I'm a noctunal.
15. What things do you value the most?
Intelligence. Respect. Integrity. Different.
16. What things regularly bug you?
When I'm being told to do chores. When someone dismisses my ideas. BIMBOS. Narrow-minded and ignorant people who do nothing about their ignorance. My brother.
17. What do you value most in other people and what qualities do you find most repulsive in others?
I value mostly people who can see the point I want to get through without being offended at my bluntness. I value intelligence, integrity and basically, just seeing the world differently than the norm. I don't mind manipulative people, because it shows that they're smart and it just makes me laugh at how the manipulated submit themselves to the manipulator.
18. How do you evaluate people in general?
I see how they speak, who they speak to, and how well I can get along with them. If you're another one of those dudes that talk nothing more than girls, or girls that talk nothing more than the latest trends, who said what and gossip, then fuck off.
19. How do you arrive at your decisions?
There's a lot of meaning to this, but if you look at it from a shopping perspective, I usually go with whatever that can give the most bang for my buck. If it's something I like that's in a store, then I will get the specs on it and then look for different prices online or at different stores.
20. What factors are you most likely to pay attention to when deciding on things?
Whether it will be of any use to me, price and durability. If it's material goods.
21. Any peculiarities that you have noticed about your personality?
I hate to feel incompetent. I feel like I need to be the best or if not the best, feel competent. I can't stand it when I'm underperforming, it puts me in an existential depression.
22. Anything that makes you stand out from other people that you know?
People say I'm eloquent and smart, if a bit snobbish. They also say I'm mentally quick.
23. What do you yourself think are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: Intelligence, strong-willed, thick-skinned, assertive, creative, eloquence and subtle manipulator.
Weaknesses: Too self-critical, too perfectionistic, self-doubting, needs things to be my way, domineering at times and sometimes I go overboard with the manipulation.