I've taken numerous mbti tests over the years and I have gotten INFP, INFJ, ENFP, and today I have gotten INTP. I used to get INFP the most often, hence the username. However, I was wondering if you guys had some ideas as to what type I was?
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I'm usually very mellow and reserved, but I have bouts of extreme sadness where I become insanely moody and I cry a lot. I care about people's feelings and I usually try to be moral, but I can throw away morality and fight dirty if it comes to that. I like to understand thing and rationalize them. I never question the practicality of math just because I love it so much.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for happiness and balance. Things always tend to go south when I stay in one place too long so I want to travel a lot in the future. I don't want my work to consume me, I want friends and a life outside of work. I don't yearn for money, I'm fine with a tiny studio apartment. I want to be able to live a very fulfilling life.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I think the times I feel the finest have always been during the summer. There were no deadlines. There were no problems. I had time to relax, to exercise, to ponder questions for hours on end.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
I feel inferior every time I back out of a conflict. I like to stand up for myself and I usually don't pay attention to people when they tell me to be the bigger person and "keep the peace". Then again, it may be because I'm young and I don't like losing.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I used to go along with what other people suggested, but it always felt off. So now I tend to stay true to myself and compromise with what I feel and what people want me to do.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I usually put emphasis on the amount of effort that goes into the project. The outcome doesn't matter as long as we tried. I usually don't like to lead.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I had a lot of fun when I was on acid and I was walking through the snow. The experience was so nice and peaceful and it made me remember to be happy for the small things in life like walking on fresh snow.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I like to understand something when I learn something new. I research the shit out of it and I make sure I understand every aspect of it. I can remember things more easily if I understand it then if I just memorize it.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I'm extremely disorganized. clothes all over my bedroom and I can't remember where I put my keys.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I usually try to do both.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I usually find harmony in doing both. I have a soft-soft for those who can't find a place in society. I also have to have inner peace or else I cannot function.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I usually don't say anything, but when I do it's usually thought out. Unless I'm emotional.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I'm usually a very cautious person, but sometimes I do act very impulsively.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Invite them over to watch the show with me.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Emotional, stressed out, a lot of crying, a lot of bad decisions.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I don't like people who are "fake". You can be a horrible person, all I ask is that you don't conceal it.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about the future with other people. Where do you want to live in ten years? What do you want to do?
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I guess chores like washing the dishes and sweeping the floors.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends think that I'm very mellow and that I'm very moody a lot of the time, but I'm hard to piss off. That's not true. I get pissed very easily, but I try to suppress it. My friends would never say that I'm punctual because I'm late to everything.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Hmmmm maybe stay at home and make myself a nice breakfast and watch Netflix. Talk to my friends a bit online. Spend the day taking photos