Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
I'm a little bit grumpy today so my thoughts may be a bit clouded. Other then that i'm perfectly fine today.

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?
I prefer the picture of the Aurora Borealis to the food one. The reason why I like it is because my creativity comes alive with the different colors. The way the aurora looks like a dance in the sky of spirits we can't see. When I look at the water it is as if hidden treasures lie beneath it.

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?
Hi! I am Lady Lunar. I like reading books, playing games, watching movies, and to sing as part of my hobbies. I may be a little quirky but I like finding interesting ideas when working on a team, but at times need my alone time.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
I would like to be the person that everybody hangs out with and adores. It just seems like a fun life to have tons of friends. I don't want to be the type of person who is bossy or controlling because it is wrong. The world would be a bit better to.

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?
I don't think that happens at all. Honestly I am pretty straightforward and hate to not appear like myself. My friends say that I am nice person who thinks to much.

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.
I think freedom and a right to privacy is important. If I didn't have either of those then I would feel caged and exposed very quickly. Also being loyal is important because you have someone you can trust forever.

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?
I keep an open mind to new situations unless I heard from someone else that I shouldn't try it. I haven't been in a huge unknown situation in a while, so I have no story.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
In a stressful situation I usually get tunnel vision and like to be alone. One time while I was at home, I kept on getting distracted trying to focus on my school work. I was starting to get really stressed and I left my task to get unstressed.

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
I get really hyper and talk faster that some people just stare at me. Sometimes I can't even stop laughing and explain myself. My reason for the above is because I get this bubbly feeling during the chatting.

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?
I have a love hate relationship with socializing. It depends on the mood and if I feel like dealing with others. One on one conversations kind of make me go quiet unless I know the person. The same thing applies for groups as well. I look at groups and ask myself "how do they talk that much?" because I just can't keep that energy all the time.

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?
I feel as though I am an outsider in society. I try to escape it as much as possible. I think social norms and the rest are unimportant because it shows that everybody has to be the same in order to fit in. I view people as a race that doesn't think and feel confident in themselves. One day I want us to act like we want to instead of how others view us.

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
My relationship with authority is very fought because I want to be independent instead of depending on an authority figure. Authority to me is being controlling of a person that is not as experienced. It could cause rough relationships between people. I tend to avoid authority figures at all cost.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
There needs to be a balance when it comes to order and chaos. Order seems like everything is going right in the world while chaos is a disorganized mess. I see chaos more then order in my life and it tends to manifest anywhere I go which sucks. It could be friends fighting or me misplacing things.

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
I fear being myself and being forgotten. It's like I will fade out of the picture one day or become someone else. It manifests usually when everybody is cheerful and talking or i'm by myself thinking through my thoughts. Usually I think my fear happens I put on a face that looks happy to mask my mood.

15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?
I'm not sure if I have a specific desire right now but if I do then I will get it done.

16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
A. I get energized talking with close friends, reading, and playing video games alone.
B.I get drained when multiple people are around and I am trying to focus on my work or babysitting a lot of kids instead of one.
I think it has to do with the fact that I generally am a lay backed person who is indecisive at times.

17. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.
I made to figure out what other people's views our because I may be wrong in my info. Also I believe I am a INTP but sometimes the judging functions mix me up so I figure I am some other XNXP. With the research I have done over the functions it is clear to me that I use Ne and Si. My core enneagram is 9w8 which was figured out by @Hotaru.
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31.8)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************** (32.7)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33.4)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************** (20.4)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.5)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************** (40.7)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.6)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.5)
good use

18. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?
Not at the moment. :kitteh:

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
@Lady Lunar
Hmm, well you definitely seem like an NP. I would say more-so INP, because you seem rather introverted and also appear to have some sort of Ji dominance.

What exactly is causing you to doubt your type?

Reactions: Alette

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Lady Lunar
Hmm, well you definitely seem like an NP. I would say more-so INP, because you seem rather introverted and also appear to have some sort of Ji dominance.

What exactly is causing you to doubt your type?
I guess it has to do with the fact that it looks like I use my perceiving function more than my judging functions. Even with the amount of research I do it isn't clear.

Reactions: Telepathis Goosus

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I guess it has to do with the fact that it looks like I use my perceiving function more than my judging functions. Even with the amount of research I do it isn't clear.
Ah, I see. I feel the same way (partially why I'm still doubting my type a bit.)

Well, the only perceiving dominant NP's are ENFPs and ENTPs. You seem more introverted, so I don't know about those. I don't really get any INJ vibes from you either. Could you go into more elaboration about which functions you have better relations with?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, I see. I feel the same way (partially why I'm still doubting my type a bit.)

Well, the only perceiving dominant NP's are ENFPs and ENTPs. You seem more introverted, so I don't know about those. I don't really get any INJ vibes from you either. Could you go into more elaboration about which functions you have better relations with?
Ne is a function that I have a good relation with. It comes in handy with my ideas on the dot. Ti feels comfortable to use but i myself don't realize it is there. Here are two relations that are odd to me. Fi is a function that is sort of confusing in a way. The whole keeping feelings to one's self seems draining. Te to me is like "huh? That sounds a bit direct can you break it down?".

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Ne is a function that I have a good relation with. It comes in handy with my ideas on the dot. Ti feels comfortable to use but i myself don't realize it is there. Here are two relations that are odd to me. Fi is a function that is sort of confusing in a way. The whole keeping feelings to one's self seems draining. Te to me is like "huh? That sounds a bit direct can you break it down?".
Have you considered ENTP?

If not, often times dominant functions for introverts (i.e. Ji and Pi) will seem very unconscious or innate. This is because it is such a natural process that it's almost instinctive. They're also subjective, so they don't need external stimulus. You don't notice it, it's just there. Does this sound at all like your Ti or...?

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
I thought your old typing of ENFP fit pretty well. I dunno, you just kind of give off that vibe to me. I definitely don't think you're an INTP though. Whenever we're on Tc together, you seem much more bubbly than any INTP I've ever come across.

So yeah, that's my two cents. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you considered ENTP?

If not, often times dominant functions for introverts (i.e. Ji and Pi) will seem very unconscious or innate. This is because it is such a natural process that it's almost instinctive. They're also subjective, so they don't need external stimulus. You don't notice it, it's just there. Does this sound at all like your Ti or...?
It does sound like my Ti because at times it is a bit hard to censor my thoughts if the person is against what I am thinking. At times I do consider ENTP.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought your old typing of ENFP fit pretty well. I dunno, you just kind of give off that vibe to me. I definitely don't think you're an INTP though. Whenever we're on Tc together, you seem much more bubbly than any INTP I've ever come across.

So yeah, that's my two cents. :tongue:
Probably because I break out of my shell when I talk to you guys, but thanks crossy for the input.

Reactions: Halcyon

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
It does sound like my Ti because at times it is a bit hard to censor my thoughts if the person is against what I am thinking. At times I do consider ENTP.
Well, I definitely agree with @Halcyon in that you seem quite bubbly for an INTP.
Hmm, here's three more questions for you:

1.) What made you choose INTP over ENFP? What would make you choose ENTP over ENFP?
2.) If you could guess, how organized are your thoughts?
3.) You seem like a creative person. Do you mainly get your ideas from the world around you or your inner world of thoughts and ideas?

Sorry if this seems like it's going nowhere, I'm trying to get the gist of you. It was a help that someone mentioned you typed as ENFP before.

Reactions: Alette and Halcyon

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I definitely agree with @Halcyon in that you seem quite bubbly for an INTP.
Hmm, here's three more questions for you:

1.) What made you choose INTP over ENFP? What would make you choose ENTP over ENFP?
2.) If you could guess, how organized are your thoughts?
3.) You seem like a creative person. Do you mainly get your ideas from the world around you or your inner world of thoughts and ideas?

Sorry if this seems like it's going nowhere, I'm trying to get the gist of you. It was a help that someone mentioned you typed as ENFP before.
1. Something felt wrong when I typed as ENFP because I felt as though I was faking thd way I acted. I was also still feeling like I needed to match my peers in high school. When I switched it felt like I found myself after spending most of the summer holiday to myself. Just that my Ne could be slighty stronger then my Ti.
2. I precieve myself as sloppy that I kind of want to slap myself but a lot of my friends say I have a strong mental state.
3. From my own inner world because I just want to keep to myself.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will be back in the morning.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Which one do you think is more likely?
Hmm, I'm not sure. You don't really remind me of myself but then again there's a lot of type variation.

Can you explain as to why you dislike authority?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hmm, I'm not sure. You don't really remind me of myself but then again there's a lot of type variation.

Can you explain as to why you dislike authority?
I dislike authority because I would rather be in charge of my own life and go by my rules. Big Authority try to take over what I myself like and try to make me like others. It just didn't sit right with me.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I dislike authority because I would rather be in charge of my own life and go by my rules. Big Authority try to take over what I myself like and try to make me like others. It just didn't sit right with me.
Okay, I see.
Would you say you dislike authority more because:

1.) Their way of controlling other's lives is cruel, mean, and overall morally wrong.

2.) Because their way of controlling is simply irritating, and is logically impeding on your life.

Also, have you considered taking a cognitive function test? You're definitely an INP, not sure about Fi or Ti.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Okay, I see.
Would you say you dislike authority more because:

1.) Their way of controlling other's lives is cruel, mean, and overall morally wrong.

2.) Because their way of controlling is simply irritating, and is logically impeding on your life.

Also, have you considered taking a cognitive function test? You're definitely an INP, not sure about Fi or Ti.
The second one is how I usually feel. I really appreciate the help btw.
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31.8)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************** (32.7)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33.4)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************** (20.4)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.5)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************** (40.7)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.6)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.5)
good use

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
The second one is how I usually feel. I really appreciate the help btw.
No problem. :)

I would say, based off your answers and the cognitive functions test, that you're probably an INTP.

However, one more thing. What is your opinion on your emotions, and how do you handle them?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No problem. :)

I would say, based off your answers and the cognitive functions test, that you're probably an INTP.

However, one more thing. What is your opinion on your emotions, and how do you handle them?
I try to avoid emotions as much as possible because it clouds your logical actions. I tend to try and keep it in as much as possible unless I have a close friend near by.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts