Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

It has just occurred to me that I have been making videos themed around INTJs for quite some time, and I've never really come here to get my peers to officially review them to see if my words and thoughts are congruent with their own.

I have mostly relied on other INTJs commenting on my channel and videos, telling me that I am somehow "reading their mind and saying what they think" and other comments about how they can strongly relate to my videos.

I'd like to formally share my channel and put myself into the painful pit of potential criticism and see what you all think.

If the response is overly positive, I might up the ante and figure out how to increase my production value...

Edit: I should also say, some of my old videos make me cringe as I've grown a lot since then. I suppose they just represent my thoughts as a snapshot in the past, some might still be relevant, some not so.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/cztanu

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I knew I couldn't be the only INTJ who uses the word "congruent" outside the context of mathematics.
:proud:

Reactions: Cetanu

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Thanks. OT, but I can't place the accent...?

·
Banned
2,929 Posts
I always enjoy your video responses/videos and yes, I do usually agree with them or find my own experiences to be similar. Sometimes I have a slightly different take but the general underlying message/answer I still agree with.
It'd kinda be neat if other INTJs did video replies/responses to your videos (if that's still a thing on YouTube), could be some interesting discussion.

Anyway, I'd say yeah keep going with it!

Reactions: Figure and Cetanu

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Australia :)
Really. I could hear it in the vowels but the consonants confused me... Didn't know you guys had rhoticity down yonder :-/ Thanks :happy:

·
Banned
4,227 Posts
You do have a great channel. Kudos for marketing it a bit, it's deserved. We definitely have a different "vibe" on camera, but I think that's a result of enneatype (are you not a 5?).

Lol to people commenting that they "relate with everything you said." I get that a lot too. Along with handfuls of people who ask about the theory, a few who are awkwardly specific with their questions about the theory, and a few who think you are something absurd, like an ISFJ, because you smiled once in the video. And the few, the proud, Podlair.

From a fellow INTJ YT-er, hope you continue to make videos, again they're very good.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh youre the guy who was QQing about getting banned from PerC
Yeah, for posting a comment like yours. Insane, isn't it?

You're the guy that comes up when you google Personality Cafe. You're not very succinct for an INTJ.
True, most of my old videos I thought that I had to fill out 3 - 6 minutes of content, so I tried to stretch my videos out. Recently not so much. I also have to balance the video between entertainment and information, so sometimes I will talk about irrelevant things or make some kind of dry joke.

I just checked what comes up on Google, that's hilarious! My banned video :laughing:

You do have a great channel. Kudos for marketing it a bit, it's deserved. We definitely have a different "vibe" on camera, but I think that's a result of enneatype (are you not a 5?).

Lol to people commenting that they "relate with everything you said." I get that a lot too. Along with handfuls of people who ask about the theory, a few who are awkwardly specific with their questions about the theory, and a few who think you are something absurd, like an ISFJ, because you smiled once in the video. And the few, the proud, Podlair.

From a fellow INTJ YT-er, hope you continue to make videos, again they're very good.
If you are who I remember you to be, then this means a lot. I'm pretty sure I've seen your videos too and I look up to your knowledge on psychological types.

I'm pretty sure I'm a type 5, but I don't know enough about Enneagram to say so.

The vibe thing is interesting to me. I think partly it's the awareness that it is being recorded, but also because I am alone and I can speak without having to filter for people around me.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Subscribed. The first few videos I've watched were interesting. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've really enjoyed and appreciated your videos since I came across the one you posted about receiving compliments.
You've done really well articulating intj thought processes (including the female perspective). It's great to see how attentive you are to comments and seem to answer a lot of questions. I would love to see videos regarding your thoughts on other types.

I hope it's not out of my place to comment on this, but, I hope you are doing alright coping with the Suzy situation! My mother and ex-bestfriend are INFJ so hearing about the relationship struck a chord with me.

·
Banned
1,969 Posts
As you know, I'm a fan of your videos and have been for some time.

I always enjoy the INTJ perspective on things; your 'No BS' approach is refreshing and very much welcomed. INTJs have a way of framing things in a fair but firm manner, and you embody this perfectly.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts