Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm doing an informative speech on myers-brigg typology for my business speech. I'm thinking doing a overview of the functions and then going into a overview of types while tying them into business in some fashion. It's one of those assigned turn around and do things, and I'm looking good resources and ideas for a powerpoint presentation. I'm thinking have power point cover the characteristics and me cover the theory side of it.

·
Banned
557 Posts
So I'm doing an informative speech on myers-brigg typology for my business speech. I'm thinking doing a overview of the functions and then going into a overview of types while tying them into business in some fashion. It's one of those assigned turn around and do things, and I'm looking good resources and ideas for a powerpoint presentation. I'm thinking have power point cover the characteristics and me cover the theory side of it.
If you're looking for good resources on the MBTI cognitive functions here's a good website on them-->jamesbkim.com

If you're looking for good resources on the MBTI system and theory behind it--->Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope this helps you Quin. Best of luck with your speech! :laughing:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts