ENTJ - The Gorilla
Pros= Social and Assertive
Cons= Aggressive Presence

ENTP - The Fox
Pros= Cunning and Intelligent
Cons= Can be unethical at times

INFJ - The Kangaroo
Pros= Nurturer and Patient
Cons= Overprotective of their loved ones.

INFP - The Turtle
Pros= Considerate and Caring
Cons= Overly Sensitive

ENFJ - The Chimpanzee
Pros= Gracious and Understanding
Cons= Most reserved out of all Extroverts

ENFP - The Dolphin

Pros= People Oriented and Risk Takers
Cons= May jump to wrong conclusions when judging others.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What do you guys think? Is it right on the money or do you think I should change some? Remember, this is how I see types if they were animals.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, It actually took me awhile to think it all through. I'm gonna make a copy of this in the article.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Bears are typically solitary animals.. Extroversion is a fair bit different to being solitary don't you think? Gorilla for ENTJ definitely.. Social and Direct.

Wolf for ENTP... Hyenas are as was said before - too capricious
Hyena for ESTP.. Thats more like it.

Dolphins work for ENFP; the pros and cons need work.

INTJs are Wolverines.,, And instead of reserved, one could put callous.

I don't have comments on the rest as of yet..

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Bears are typically solitary animals.. Extroversion is a fair bit different to being solitary don't you think? Gorilla for ENTJ definitely.. Social and Direct.

Wolf for ENTP... Hyenas are as was said before - too capricious
Hyena for ESTP.. Thats more like it.

Dolphins work for ENFP; the pros and cons need work.

INTJs are Wolverines.,, And instead of reserved, one could put callous.

I don't have comments on the rest as of yet..
I agree INTJs can be very Callous.
I fear the intj. :crying:
Gorillas make more sense.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I revised it. I changed the ENTJ and ENTP. I think those fit well now don't you think? I left the others because I still did not see a good argument. The intj octopus fits pretty well. I chose that because they are one of the most intelligent hunters in the world.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I revised it. I changed the ENTJ and ENTP. I think those fit well now don't you think? I left the others because I still did not see a good argument. The intj octopus fits pretty well. I chose that because they are one of the most intelligent hunters in the world.
Fair enough.. Less my NT appealing than my 8w9..

·
Registered
603 Posts
I actually think ENTJ should be wolves, because they're also social and direct, but they also plan their attacks and use a hierarchy system, so you have a significant amount of J thrown in, too.

The smartest hunter, octopus, isn't very widely known as being a smart hunter, so I think more people would be like "what, so they're tentacled freaks?" which sometimes isn't the case with INTJ's, leading to misunderstanding.

The fox ENTP is perfect. The owl INTP is good, too.

·
Banned
99 Posts
Can't say I can agree with using a reptile to portray INFPs. I get the over-sensitive part though(retreating into their shell).

How about the tiger!

Warm, fuzzy, solitary, and explosive. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can't say I can agree with using a reptile to portray INFPs. I get the over-sensitive part though(retreating into their shell).

How about the tiger!

Warm, fuzzy, solitary, and explosive. :laughing:
Uh that is a big no...:dry::laughing:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ya know, the turtle makes sense because we retract into the shell, but I don't think INFPs can be reptiles either. Not enough warm and fuzzies.

And I don't think the tiger works either. Maybe the Panda? (especially considering how shy they are for how powerful and strong they really are. I think the panda has problems believing in himself!) They are shy, considerate, caring, sensitive to change, and loving. I'd post a picture, but I don't think I have enough posts yet to do that. :shocked:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Ya know, the turtle makes sense because we retract into the shell, but I don't think INFPs can be reptiles either. Not enough warm and fuzzies.

And I don't think the tiger works either. Maybe the Panda? (especially considering how shy they are for how powerful and strong they really are. I think the panda has problems believing in himself!) They are shy, considerate, caring, sensitive to change, and loving. I'd post a picture, but I don't think I have enough posts yet to do that. :shocked:
o.o

That looks INFP-ish to me. xD

·
Registered
696 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Bird of Paradise

In the Perseus system INFPs have been changed from Dragons to Bird of Paradise.

NPs are Dragons at the moment. Dragons may be allocated to PNs only. And Guards to JS.

NPs: Ferrets, Snakes, Eagles, Birds of Paradise. It is difficult to find a collective name for this group.

Panda is a special ISTP variant. S moving in the N direction. T in the F and P towards the J. I like Pandas.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts