Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
4,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As INFPs, we sometimes tend to look on the more dark side, or concentrate on the bad. Not all of us, of course, but it never hurts to be reminded of something good. So, with that in mind, do as the title says! It could be something uber awesome or something painfully mundane.

Well, to get started, a good thing that happened today was that I found out a game I had been waiting for will be out next week.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nothing. :sad:

Reactions: ptarmigan

·
Registered
91 Posts
I didn't have to work till midnight :laughing:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I got high, listened to pleasant music, and daydreamed about possible futures in which I will not feel this lonely.

Reactions: Stillwater
4,757 Posts
I slept a good 10 hours in a row today. This is wonderful give the fact that I've been essentially cat napping for the last week.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i found an excellent suit at a thrift store and it fits my perfectly-such a gem of a find!

Reactions: Darkestblue

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mmmmm I loved iced coffee. How do you make yours?
First time I ever have! I read some recipes on the internet first, but ending up making it up as I went along. Your taste buds know what you like.

I brewed two 750ish ml plunger pots of freshly ground coffee, extra strong so as to be normally undrinkable. As they sat to cool, I made a syrup for sweetening (I think simple syrup works, but it's not something we have here) by boiling a 2:1 by volume amount of sugar and water. Added a little chocolate sauce just for fun. Syrup took a while, but it the consistency doesn't matter so much, just as long as it's even and the sugar is well melted. Mixed the cooling coffee and some of the syrup (I have a lot left over) in a large pot, again to taste. The idea is to take the edge off the coffee (which is undrinkably strong when hot, but when cools the flavour is more bearable), but not to make it especially sweet, as I added other things later.

Set the sweetened coffee to chill. I also made coffee ice cubes which were just regular strength black coffee with a coffee bean in each for added excitement/potential choking hazard value.

Came back today and it was all well chilled. To serve I add two coffee cubes to glass and about half iced coffee, half milk or cream. Then icecream or whipped cream or cinnamon or your choice of anything on top. If you find the coffee too bitter you can drizzle a bit more syrup on top, it mixes in a lot better than granulated sugar. I personally really like the coffee taste, so I made it well strong. :)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I have reverse paranoia. I'm believe the world is out to help me instead of out get me. My wife and I wanted to take the kids to Belize next year. We had enough airlines miles for 3 out 4.

My wife discovered that if she switched her credit card over to our banks card, we can get one free round trip airfare. Plus the card has a better interest rate.

When I wake up everyday, I open myself to good things happening. I'm rarely disappointed.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
had some delicious Costa Rican coffee and read an amazing book

·
Registered
716 Posts
I think it would be a good practice to write down one good thing that happened every day; even if you'll never read it again, it manifests itself through the simple act of writing it.

I used to think I was a dark INFP, but I figured out that it's mostly through foreshadowing; when I'm going to a wedding, for instance, I'd foretell that it's going to suck. But when I get to that wedding, even if it does suck most the time, it's the good things I remember it for.

I think I'm actually a light INFP. But it still can't hurt to be even more positive, so here I'll go:

I was on a nice walk today where I was listening to music. That was nice :happy:

4,757 Posts
I walked in the sun with a slightly chilly breeze tickling my bare arms. I got to pat a gorgeous and friendly tortoiseshell cat on the sidewalk.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts