Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are just few of the things I love:

I love my friends
I love large pots of tea w/plenty of milk & sugar and served with scones, clotted cream & strawberry jam
I love taking hot bathes
I love sleeping in
I love milk chocolate
I love kissing and snuggling
I love reading

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I agree with most of what others love in this thread. I do love to destroy people's concept of logic sometimes I am speaking towards T's on that, when I am bored. It's fun and kinda wrong at the same time which is why I love it :)

I love lamp I really love lamp
(sorry I just had to say that)

·
Registered
201 Posts
As much as it is a Hollywood movie phenom, I love seeing acts of heroism. Not the kind meant to display some act of strength or cool factor, but rather a pure act of selfless courage.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As much as it is a Hollywood movie phenom, I love seeing acts of heroism. Not the kind meant to display some act of strength or cool factor, but rather a pure act of selfless courage.

I do too, I think because I see injustice everyday.

·
Registered
428 Posts
my children
redemption
I have always been drawn to the topic of redemption. I suppose it's an INFJ thing of sorts, although I'm not sure why.

(But I prefer comic books, haha)
What kind of comic books do you like? I like marvel, dc and manga.

As for the things I love it would be books, comics, history, empires, space, PC games along the themes of history, empires and space

Reactions: INFJGirlie

·
Registered
428 Posts
Reactions: INFJGirlie

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hmmmm..... I suppose when you that "special" look from someone you love or have a crush on. No matter how bad my day is going, if I get one of those it makes everything else mute. Also being in nature and just breathing it all in. Being in the woods at night in late summer with hundreds of fireflies around you is like heaven to me. I also love when good guys and bad guys both get what they deserve at the end of the day. Where the balance of the universe is maintained. Usually sad and depressing things that others can't understand always bring me some kind of joy. Like how people find a cemetery to be dark and depressing, I just like taking a stroll through one just to ease my mind, its kind of soothing. Even cuddling with a dog or another person is always comforting. :crazy:

·
Registered
395 Posts
The Expression of Art.

And Art is everything, so I love everything. The end.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have a thread like this started, but it's open to everyone. I don't know if you could call it love, but there many things that make me happy. :)

-Dark chocolate ice cream
-Geraniums
-Getting in the moment when you just really, really want to learn something new
-Spontaneous cartwheels
-Serenading people I don't know
-Making lists, like this one
-The moments when I feel like everything I wanted to do is done
-Being really hyper
-Mayday Parade
-And by Mayday Parade I mean any kind of music that makes my heart sing
-Being with people who care about me
-The times that I'm told that what I'm doing is the right thing, especially when everyone else is telling me it doesn't have a point.
-Writing in my novel, or learning part of a song

1 - 20 of 23 Posts