Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,033 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really? Can you explain?
It is based on his mistypings of various individuals, like Bill Gates, who is INTP and not ENTJ as suggested by Keirsey.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Who's to say your typings are more accurate than his? I'd have thought he's INTJ.
It is hard to prove either way, which is a problem, unless people learn to visually identify personality type. For example, which INTJ reminds you of Bill Gates? Or, what other INTP reminds you of Bill Gates? Finally, can you identify with Bill Gates, given you are INTP yourself?

·
Registered
203 Posts
It is hard to prove either way, which is a problem, unless people learn to visually identify personality type.
What if the MBTI isn't based on any objective data?
Heh. Well, anyway, it appears eye tracking can be pretty helpful, and Bill Gates seemed to have Ni according to it cause his eyes were going in all directions, but I've been told my eyes are pretty random, too.

Meh.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Adolf Hitler
Pff, Dolfie was totally ESFJ. he was good at manipulating people and telling them what their role in society was (Fe), and he had much respect for traditions (Si).

Just kidding. See how easy it is to wrongly type people? Personally, though, I don't think he was INTP. Maybe ENFJ or ENTJ.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 52 Posts