Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! I'm not really into anime, but Naruto is one of my favorite fandoms, there are MANY characters and I would really like to know their MBTI. :D Here are some ideas, I'm unsure, so you can help me out and add another characters!

Naruto - ExFP
Sasuke - i have no idea. IxTJ?
Sakura - ESFJ?
Kakashi - ugh... ISTJ, INTP?
Jiraiya - ExFP
Tsunade - ENFJ
Shikamaru - INTP
Kiba - ESTP
Hinata - IxFx
Shino - ISTJ
Neji - ISTJ
Gaara - INFJ?
Temari - ExTJ
Hashirama - another ExFP i think
Madara - INTJ
Minato - ?
Hiruzen - xNFJ
Orochimaru - xxTx
Gai - ?
Lee - ?

some Akatsuki characters:
Itachi - INFJ
Kisame - ? but i would like to know
Obito - ExFP
Nagato - INFx
Konan - ISFJ
Deidara - ...ENTP?
Sasori - ISTJ
Hidan - ?
Kakuzu - ?
Zetsu - idc :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn’t get to shippudon yet, but assuming basic character traits stay relatively the same, Hinata is definitely an IxFP. Orochimaru is super Ne, if you’re certain of T, I’d go ENTP, although I thought I saw Te so I’d suggest ENFP as an option as well
Thanks for reply. I think of him more as a Thinker, but maybe I'm wrong, you will see when you will get to shippuden. I think he is too cold to be a Feeler.
What do you think about Sasuke or Kakashi? :)

·
Banned
1,812 Posts
Thanks for reply. I think of him more as a Thinker, but maybe I'm wrong, you will see when you will get to shippuden. I think he is too cold to be a Feeler.
What do you think about Sasuke or Kakashi? :)
I definitely see where your coming from there. Perhaps ENTP is more plausible than ENFP

Kakashi is sort of confusing, he strikes me as an ISTP because he's so attentive to the moves of others and his environment in the way a Se user would be. Everyone types Sasuke as an INTJ, and he's certainly edgy enough for that typing, but I'm not exactly sure. ISTJ is also possible I suppose, he's definitely a 5w6 though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Naruto - ENFP
Sasuke - INTJ
Sakura - ESFJ
Kakashi -INTP
Jiraiya - ENFP
Tsunade - ESTJ
Shikamaru - INTP
Kiba - ESTP
Hinata - ISFJ
Shino - ISTJ
Neji - ISTJ
Gaara - INFP
Temari - ESTJ
Hashirama - ENFJ
Madara - ENTJ
Minato - INFJ
Hiruzen - ESFJ
Orochimaru -INTP
Gai - ESFP
Lee - ESFJ

some Akatsuki characters:
Itachi - INFJ
Kisame - ESTP
Obito - ENFP
Nagato - INFP
Konan - ISFP
Deidara - ESFP
Sasori - ISTJ
Hidan - ESTP
Kakuzu - INTJ
Zetsu- ENTP(White) and ISTJ(Black)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I agree with you for a lot of this, but out of curiosity why I rather than E for orochimaru? Tsunade leading with Te is also sort of weird, she struck me as a Fe dom.
I looking at Orochimaru's character before he went off the rails. When he was younger and in his early adult, he barely spoke at all. He wasn't as exuberant as he his in his 50's. Also, Orochimaru is foremost a logical person, as opposed to a intuitive person.

As for Tsunade, I never saw as Fe dom type. She exhibits Te-Si behavior, even in the series she is hard nosed and factual, followed by her Si which is exhibited in her fear of blood. She is very similar to Temari imo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This goes only for people typing Temari as an Extrovert and/or Sensor.

Shikamaru called her the most intuitive person he knew ( in the anime). Unlike the ESTJ, she didn't follow nor accept the law (and rules), neither enforced it on others, she usually questioned authority more than Shikamaru did. She was the “I see the big picture” kind of person, this is not an ESTJ trait.Temari liked to think for herself and stand on her own (being her own mind and authority). Many said (Naruto, Ino etc) that her reasoning was very similar to Shikamaru's (an INTP), since they were able to think on pair (same level), she was as brutally honest as the INTJs usually are, and she liked to observe before going to action (usually seen as a masculine personality) she is known in Naruto for being an intimidating Introvert. Why do I claim she is an introvert? She liked to be on her own, she would usually prefer to be left alone in order to think (a strategic thinker) and disliked loud people that would disturb her alone time. Temari disliked irrationality, that's part of the many reasons she didn't get well along with many. She saw right through others bullsh*t, a typical INTJ trait. I am starting to wonder why people think she is an ESTJ, is it because of her looks? Or because of her confidence? INTJs are always confident and sharp tongued, despite being introverts. Shikamaru hated closed minded people, ESTJs are among one of the most closed minded people an INTP could bump into, he wouldn't have liked her if she had been an ESTJ. Her Ni could be seen in plenty of chapters (manga) and episodes (anime), even on games her Ni would shine. Even ENTJ would make more sense but unlike the ETJ types, she would think before speaking (being very reserved), this points to auxiliary Te and not Te dominance. ESTJs are known for being the most impulse SJs, this would go completely against her character. I saw no Si in her but Fi (being her third function), she was difficult to read (this got stated many times in all of the Naruto series, including Boruto).

·
Registered
104 Posts
Boruto - ESFP
Sarada - ISTJ
Mitsuki - ISxJ
Shikadai - ISTP
Chouchou - ESFP
Inojin - ISTJ
Iwabe - ESFP
Metal - xSFx
Denki - ISFJ