Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its almost so easy to navigate another persons mind, to search for their little secrets they withhold from the immediate reality....if youve played manipulation games long enough like I have you'll know how it feels

but at the end of that road you find yourself lost, lost between the infinity of your own subconscious and reality

sure manipulation becomes 2nd nature now

but can you control yourself now?
can you control your own thoughts?
or do they jump up to you randomly?

Boundless interpretations of the immediate presence of reality and more so, evens within these constructs and limitations we keep on creating loopholes and more shortcuts to reach our needs

those who have silently devoted their life to the mind knows of what I speak

but at the end of the road how do you navigate your own deluded self inflicted mind of greater depths

I'm seeing a jungian psychologist today so that he can navigate my mind , I'm going to propose the impossible

but I wanted to know your verdict on this matter my fellow NTs

so go ahead and speak to your hearts content

·
Registered
425 Posts
Is this a question about reality or a question about the self?

The only delusion I have is that life has meaning. The older I get the more I realize that there really is no general meaning; everything simply is. There is no right or wrong only human interpretation. I mean if this entire planet was destroyed the universe wouldn't even notice. It would be like an ant dying in the middle of the rain forest. It has meaning to us, but we are but a speck of dust floating through a warehouse.

I find it fuels my cynicism as well. I believe that people in general act based on their value system which has been given to them. People don't define their own values, they simply follow the unwritten code of the human race.

To understand your own mind, you need to start fresh. Release the values and beliefs you have about everything. Re-write your own moral and ethical code based on what works for you. I'm not saying become a serial killer, rather look at everything you believe and question why you believe it. Is it reality based, experienced based or knowledge based. Was it something someone told you? Do you hold that person in esteem and adopt what they say due to the relationship?

Reactions: Bnova

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this a question about reality or a question about the self?

The only delusion I have is that life has meaning. The older I get the more I realize that there really is no general meaning; everything simply is. There is no right or wrong only human interpretation. I mean if this entire planet was destroyed the universe wouldn't even notice. It would be like an ant dying in the middle of the rain forest. It has meaning to us, but we are but a speck of dust floating through a warehouse.

I find it fuels my cynicism as well. I believe that people in general act based on their value system which has been given to them. People don't define their own values, they simply follow the unwritten code of the human race.

To understand your own mind, you need to start fresh. Release the values and beliefs you have about everything. Re-write your own moral and ethical code based on what works for you. I'm not saying become a serial killer, rather look at everything you believe and question why you believe it. Is it reality based, experienced based or knowledge based. Was it something someone told you? Do you hold that person in esteem and adopt what they say due to the relationship?
This surprised me but everything you said is true...I have never actually been allowed to make my own ethical code, all i have been doing is following... but I know what I want, i want to be noble, respectful, moral, honest, fancy, eccentric in my own way, I want my own creativity and Ni to get me through life, not someone elses judgement , being a chess player you always follow the rules of the game and your system to win but what distinguishes us from the world champion?

There is this one International master Josh Waitzkin from USA (the second Bobby Fischer )who turned down chess for Tai Chi and through tai chi he learned many things, he evens invented his own ethical code through years of doing his practice, I am currently hunged up on high school homeschooling and online college and studying many of Jungs works while trying to become more powerful and trying to find myself ,hey dont judge the life of a schizophrenic soon to be 18 year old is rough but it has its perks

Im an INTP e4w3 what can I do to maximize my potential and find my own code?

·
Banned
286 Posts
I'd say MBTI is occult like knowledge to some extend cause its crazy how reality gets bent with the types and how they interact with each other...

·
Registered
425 Posts
This surprised me but everything you said is true...I have never actually been allowed to make my own ethical code, all i have been doing is following... but I know what I want, i want to be noble, respectful, moral, honest, fancy, eccentric in my own way, I want my own creativity and Ni to get me through life, not someone elses judgement , being a chess player you always follow the rules of the game and your system to win but what distinguishes us from the world champion?

There is this one International master Josh Waitzkin from USA (the second Bobby Fischer )who turned down chess for Tai Chi and through tai chi he learned many things, he evens invented his own ethical code through years of doing his practice, I am currently hunged up on high school homeschooling and online college and studying many of Jungs works while trying to become more powerful and trying to find myself ,hey dont judge the life of a schizophrenic soon to be 18 year old is rough but it has its perks

Im an INTP e4w3 what can I do to maximize my potential and find my own code?
There is a book called "Your Erroneous Zones" written by Wayne Dyer. You can find an audiobook copy online. Even though it's an old book, it is a great platform for understanding limiting beliefs. Follow the examples he gives and see how many of these beliefs you hold true about yourself. That is the only book you need to start cleansing your code and creating a new one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts