Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! :)
I was just thinking about the way Ni & Se depend on each other to achieve balance, but could someone please explain how Ne & Si work together? Why does Ne need Si and vice versa? I assume Si grounds Ne in some way, but how?

What do you think? Ne-doms?

·
Registered
652 Posts
As I understand,

Ne gathers data - it comes up with new theories and possibilities ad infinitum. Si is previous past experience and knowledge which helps you bridle it by eliminating less likely possibilities. Ne + Si is a curse, which I have to suffer it would appear.

Ni foresees likely transformations and effects, Se helps to gather data from present and fuel it.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Se is forcive will and clear perception of physical world, and Ni defines how forcive will and clear perception should be utilized.

With Se-Ni loops, the perception and energy is gained by Se, and then channeled, analysed or processed by Ni.

When you are xSxP, you:

• Witness a perception (Fred drove really close by with his car while I was crossing the road)
  • Define the outward perception (Fred caused a potentially life-threatening situation for me with this maneuver)
  • React to defined perception (Flipping off to Fred)
  • Channel defined perception through your Ni filter. (Next time I see Fred, I will make sure to him that I can't stand when people like Fred put me through life-threatening situations.)

When you are xNxJ, you:

• Witness a perception (Fred drove really close by with his car while I was crossing the road)
  • Channel the outward perception through your Ni filter (I was just about to take a step where the car passed by)
  • Define the filtered perception (This means Fred wanted me to get hit by his car)
  • React to defined and filtered perception (Next time I see Fred, I will have a serious conversation with him to find out what has gotten into him)

Ne is actively seeking to express mind patterns in physical world, and Si how effectively it must be done.

With Ne-Si loops, the freedom and energy of expression is expanded by Ne, and then channeled, analysed and processed by Si.

When you are xNxP, you:

• React to outward perception (Jump off the road)
  • Define the perception based on reaction (I have never jumped off the road before, and Fred made me do it. Is he out of his mind?)
  • Channel defined reaction through your Si filter (Next time I see Fred, I will do something to make him understand what he made me go through)

When you are xSxJ, you

• Channel the outward perception through your Si filter (For some reason my heart is beating really fast and I feel anxious)
  • React to filtered perception (This was really dangerous and terrible, I have to do something about Fred for causing this)
  • Define the perception based on reaction (Next time I see Fred, I will make sure he will be scolded for this)

·
Banned
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Se is forcive will and clear perception of physical world, and Ni defines how forcive will and clear perception should be utilized.

With Se-Ni loops, the perception and energy is gained by Se, and then channeled, analysed or processed by Ni.

When you are xSxP, you:

• Define the outward perception (Fred caused a potentially life-threatening situation for me with this maneuver)
  • React to defined perception (Flipping off to Fred)
  • Channel defined perception through your Ni filter. (Next time I see Fred, I will make sure to him that I can't stand when people like Fred put me through life-threatening situations.)

When you are xNxJ, you:

• Channel the outward perception through your Ni filter (I was just about to take a step where the car passed by)
  • Define the filtered perception (This means Fred wanted me to get hit by his car)
  • React to defined and filtered perception (Next time I see Fred, I will have a serious conversation with him to find out what has gotten into him)

Ne is actively seeking to express mind patterns in physical world, and Si how effectively it must be done.

With Ne-Si loops, the freedom and energy of expression is expanded by Ne, and then channeled, analysed and processed by Si.

When you are xNxP, you:

• React to outward perception (Jump off the road)
  • Define the perception based on reaction (I have never jumped off the road before, and Fred made me do it. Is he out of his mind?)
  • Channel defined reaction through your Si filter (Next time I see Fred, I will do something to make him understand what he made me go through)

When you are xSxJ, you

• Channel the outward perception through your Si filter (For some reason my heart is beating really fast and I feel anxious)
  • React to filtered perception (This was really dangerous and terrible, I have to do something about Fred for causing this)
  • Define the perception based on reaction (Next time I see Fred, I will make sure he will be scolded for this)
Wow! Thank you! This was really interesting and helpful!
The xNxP stood out to me as I immediately recognized my ENFP mom :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Wow! Thank you! This was really interesting and helpful!
The xNxP stood out to me as I immediately recognized my ENFP mom :)
It was purely from top of my head, it's not backed up by theory, but from my personal observations and knowledge.

You're welcome :tongue:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts