Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since these two types are fucking known to be the most impulsive of all types, i just wanna know how each of two behave in terms of craziness?

What does Ne do when they're crazy?

What does Se do when they crazy??

This actually regardless of any cognitive function order..

Tell me your thoughts.. Your own thoughts.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Ne is good at constantly asking "what if" questions. Crazy Ne will question the nature of reality, imagining hell freezing over and the heat-death of the universe all at the same time. There's a reason 'crazy professors' in movies are always depicted as ENTP's. They're the ones always saying: "sure, that's how people say it works, but what of it didn't work that way?"

Se is in-the moment crazyness. Se goes to a party and can't remember the next day what happened. Se goes to a sporting event to test the limits of its physical stamina. Se get addicted and forgets about everything that is supposed to happen in the mean time. My favourite example of crazy Se is Sherlock Holmes, getting in a bar fight to catch his criminal in some way.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
I imagine both of them spend money they don't have on video games.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,690 Posts
My Se aux roommate will just not sleep when she goes crazy! I swear she gets 3 hours a night with the lights on sometimes! And you always see more fast food and comfort food in the house. I think she has had pizza for dinner for the past week! She will go play racketball when a friend invites her even though she doesn't really enjoy physical activity. I don't even know what racketball is!

My Se dom roommate just doesn't come home! I don't know what she does, but she is out later than me every night and wakes up earlier than me every morning. She likes to go on runs at night—even though we live by a lot of bars and homeless people, and she is a single female and doesn't tell people when she expects to go and return. I stopped worrying about her because she must know something I don't.

For myself (Ne-aux), I do weird things. I just know I can pick up a cherry stem with two coffee stirrers using only my mouth, so I'm gonna do it no matter who is watching. Because someday, I will need to be dexterous with my mouth and two coffee stirrers. Someday... I like to stand on chairs and tables too—whether I've been drinking or not. I start new hobbies like none other. The keyword is start. You know, I'm not sure if I can tell when I've gone crazy. I suppose it's when I seem to be living a dream, even more than I usually feel. It's when "imagine" does not describe what I think because it feels true and actual.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Since these two types are fucking known to be the most impulsive of all types, i just wanna know how each of two behave in terms of craziness?

What does Ne do when they're crazy?

What does Se do when they crazy??

This actually regardless of any cognitive function order..

Tell me your thoughts.. Your own thoughts.

Thanks.
Ne isn't impulsive, in the realm of the world, unless the payoff is somehow feeding Ne (which is, it feeds the intuition). This means that, in an ENTP, we are impulsive only when it comes to latching onto new cerebral ideas and the desire to implement them (but not actually doing anything at all). For the ENFP, it's an impulsivity towards activities and people that enhance their sense of self or how it relates to the human condition, and make them feel most in tune with their notion of who they are (but again, rarely making adjustments to actually implement any changes). So, in a sense, ENxP are the least impulsive of the types - and in fact are often plagued by inability to take action at all, preferring just to dream and imagine it instead while letting others push to action. A "crazy" Ne dominant just has no lasso on what is believed to be possible, and is not properly utilizing Ti or Fi to filter. To the outside world, this comes off as eccentricity, but definitely not impulsivity.

Se dominants definitely come across as "crazy", when Ti/Fi aren't properly preventing Se from seeking a push into action. Se is the provakateur, the function of action - the desire to seek out and do. NJ types can also manifest as "crazy" in the realm of impulsivity, when under great stress - activating the Se function as the preference. In NJ types, since they are typically much more calculated and subdued, the impulsive action might seem quite out of place to the observer. In SP types, it will seem like they are just born that way (without reflective thought, driven to action).

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,511 Posts
Crazy-ass NP: ''that guy is....weird. He doesn't make any sense''

Crazy-ass SP: ''Stay the f*ck away from him!!''

·
Banned
3,620 Posts
NPs: Will be super random, energetic, use a lot of puns and their mind will wander. They ask a bunch of what-if questions and have outbursts.

SPs: Will display the amount of energy but it'll be more physical and visceral. They'll have the impulse to sing and dance, etc. And they have a very crude sense of humor. They can go overboard and people take offense when they're just playing around.

With NPs it manifests more mentally, with SPs it manifests more physically.

I've experienced both but Se comes much more naturally. Ne tires me out quickly and I feel like I have to fight to stay awake when in that mode.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ne isn't impulsive, in the realm of the world, unless the payoff is somehow feeding Ne (which is, it feeds the intuition). This means that, in an ENTP, we are impulsive only when it comes to latching onto new cerebral ideas and the desire to implement them (but not actually doing anything at all). For the ENFP, it's an impulsivity towards activities and people that enhance their sense of self or how it relates to the human condition, and make them feel most in tune with their notion of who they are (but again, rarely making adjustments to actually implement any changes). So, in a sense, ENxP are the least impulsive of the types - and in fact are often plagued by inability to take action at all, preferring just to dream and imagine it instead while letting others push to action. A "crazy" Ne dominant just has no lasso on what is believed to be possible, and is not properly utilizing Ti or Fi to filter. To the outside world, this comes off as eccentricity, but definitely not impulsivity.

Se dominants definitely come across as "crazy", when Ti/Fi aren't properly preventing Se from seeking a push into action. Se is the provakateur, the function of action - the desire to seek out and do. NJ types can also manifest as "crazy" in the realm of impulsivity, when under great stress - activating the Se function as the preference. In NJ types, since they are typically much more calculated and subdued, the impulsive action might seem quite out of place to the observer. In SP types, it will seem like they are just born that way (without reflective thought, driven to action).
I see. I love you.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
I'm INTP. My craziness is about what you would expect of people with high openness. I hold eccentric beliefs and I do eccentric things. I could hardly begin to list them all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts