Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As thread topic says, I really need a goal in life.
Every day, I wake up for no reason, I might as well remain in bed.
The only reason I don't do that is cause I know it will alarm others that something is wrong.
But besides that, there is really just nothing, I got no reason to wake up again, and no reason to go sleep.
Every day is just the same, I got no reason to be sad, but still I see no reason to continue this life.
I just lack reason, a goal, just something to look forward to ...

posting this with a new acc and behind a proxy, ive been on PerC for a while already, but I didnt want to post under my normal account, as I just dont people to treat me like some depressed looser, which I am I guess.
but at least they wont know now.

help :/
anyone knows how to get out of this?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I dont know whether this has a name but I named this apathetic-itis. I have the same train of thought a lot. I can't say I do anything to get me out, but that's because I simply dont know what to do about it. I wish you luck in finding an answer. And you're not a depressed loser!:proud: Otherwise then I am too!

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Go work out or find a hobby that lets you exhaust yourself physically. While it's not a purpose you'll get much healthier and overall feel better, not necessarily more optimistic though.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Start with something small.

Find something you care about and act to create a future world increasing that thing. Alternately, find something in this world you don't like and act to create a world without that thing. Perhaps think up a totally new thing and if it for some reason can't exist yet, work to create a future world where it can.

As far as why? You can do it for yourself. You can do it for others. Or simple because you can.

Or not. It's completely up to you.

You were free from your first breath.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
As thread topic says, I really need a goal in life.
Every day, I wake up for no reason, I might as well remain in bed.
The only reason I don't do that is cause I know it will alarm others that something is wrong.
But besides that, there is really just nothing, I got no reason to wake up again, and no reason to go sleep.
Every day is just the same, I got no reason to be sad, but still I see no reason to continue this life.
I just lack reason, a goal, just something to look forward to ...

posting this with a new acc and behind a proxy, ive been on PerC for a while already, but I didnt want to post under my normal account, as I just dont people to treat me like some depressed looser, which I am I guess.
but at least they wont know now.

help :/
anyone knows how to get out of this?
Can kind of relate. I have no real ultimate goal in life (except the goal to find an ultimate goal that is). Also have a hard time getting out of bed but that's because I prefer to live in the fantasy realm when I first wake up:crazy:.

You seem to be just going through depression. I say talk to a therapist. Or mediate for a bit everyday. To find a goal in life it will take some self exploration of both good and bad things of yourself. In my opinion anyway. I am sure there other means:laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts