Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm an ISTP female whose been crushing hard on an ESFJ for about two and a half years now and have no clue how to approach this guy. I've spoken to him many times in classes, but I feel really self conscious when I do when normally I'm a lot more confident in myself.

I'm so frustrated about my feelings for him- he gives so many non-verbal cues it drives me insane and there's an awkward vibe even I feel, but I have no idea if I'm just exaggerating everything. I feel so lost because I've never felt such strong romantic feelings for anyone.

I'd really like to know how to get him interested; he's a typical ESFJ, and I find him so caring, nice, and genuine it hurts. He never fails to make me laugh, and his generosity makes him so sweet. I'd like to know what attractive traits do you ESFJ's look for in others and how do we know if you guys like someone?

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'm not an ESFJ guy so I don't know if I'll be of much help, but just push yourself to approach him and ask him about something he's interested in. The ESFJ guys I know will know how to take it from there. As for traits we like in people, we value people who are sincere and trustworthy above all. Show him that you care for him and that he can trust you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts