Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, now that I have your attention...

I'm an INFJ who is still baffled by what gets ESTJs turned on.

For as long as my partner and I have been together (going on 25 years) it wasn't until we were in couples counseling a few years ago that we learned about personality/ temperament - sure explained a lot for both of us (LOL). Interestingly enough, at that time I was more of an INFP (and I still have my moments there). Unfortunately we never touched on how our temperaments viewed sex and intimacy. All I know is that it doesn't take much for her to get me going (she's a very talented kisser) but I have never been able to figure out what does it for her (and she seems to have a hard time knowing herself). She says she enjoys making me happy but for me part of the fun of sex is knowing that ones mate is having a good time too.

Although we're a same sex female couple I'd love to hear from gay, straight, bi ESTJs both male and female as well as their INFJ partners. Without being overly graphic:

1. ESTJs what things do you like (or would you like) your partner to do to get you "fired up"? And while you're at it, what things are mood killers for you?

2. Partners of ESTJs, what have you found that works for getting them "in the mood"?

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
You know turn-ons aren't type based so this really isn't going to go anywhere. We also only have like one or two active ESTJ members on this forum.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Fizz. Didn't mean to suggest that turn-ons were type based. However since each type does seem to have a certain way of responding to and experiencing certain aspects of life I didn't think the question was that far fetched. I've posted a similar question in a few other places that might get responses besides here.

Moose

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.