Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm an INTJ, he is an INTP. I need help. I met an INTP male 8months ago. Actually he became my boss. We work together, as I'm excel in the work, he appreciate me very much. The first time when we went out for work visiting, in the car, he held my hands. I have a very good negotiation with the company that we visited. On the way back, he murmured,"pity that I was not born here". And always from time to time come to my place to talk to me. He showed me his design works and sometimes told me that he haven't had the breakfast. In the office, there is another boy(it's his childhood friend), he was jealous of us. Once he became mad when shouting the boy's name in his office before me, meantime there was another man. We enjoyed the work together very much and he invited me to go to his parent's home. We spent the nice time together. After we started to have lunch together. But the things were very strange. When I made a long business trip out of the country, for the first and the second day, he wrote to me,"have a nice trip. write to me when you arrive." "good kiss", during that period he also said the words like,"We are one person, You are my Mary." Once I said that I was blessed by him, he asked me what he did has blessed me, he said no fun that I was blessed. Later big things happened in the company. Great changes, but he didn't tell me one word. I was disappointed with him and with the company. I presented my resignation, he was very stressed and upset. During that period, we even quarelled once. But finally he said that he was disappointed not to succeed in communicating with me. When I came back, I wrote to him, he told me that he was seriously ill,and he showed me his new business plan. Before he told me that he was a complicated person, he is afraid that I cannot understand him.

Is there somebody who can tell me what kind of feeling he has for me or he had for me? At present does he still have good feeling for me? Many thanks for the direction.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sounds like he cares about you and wants you in his life. If not, he would probably be avoiding you.
Hello,
I really appreciate very much your help. But now after I left the company and I just came back to the city from the trip,
we just contact by e-mail. He told me his illness and his new business plan. I told him that anytime he wants to see me, I would be pleasure to visit him personly. He wrote to me with pleasure. But up to now he didn't ask me to see him. All our contacts at present is by e-mail.
Do you think that he still keeps the same feeling for me and I still have the chance with him?
Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts