Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and I are having trouble figuring out her tri-type. We know she is 7-8-?. We are not sure what her heart type is. We read the 27 archetypes but none of them seemed like her. How can we figure out which heart type she is? She does not really relate any of them that much.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
The archetype descriptions are a little loose, I know I don't really relate to mine.

Well, if it's the least prominent of her three types, it will be hard to find. Cast aside the 7 and the 8 for now and think, if the heart types were the ONLY types that existed, which would she choose? Even if none of them are really like her, one of them will seem to fit more than the rest.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I feel like I walked in on some wolves having a conversation :/

Anway I agree with @Kito. Make her choose which she identifies with in the Heart triad, even if the choice is something she disiked the least. I did this for one of my friends, but for his core type - I wrote down the core motivations and arranged them into the triads and made him pick one from every group, then distilled his three choices again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts