Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...my highschool just announced a costume day, we go dressed as anyone who we want to dress like...I want to dress like a cowboy!!!! but I need help because I dont know how to exactly do that :S I want to look authentic...not some very crappy cowboy costume rented in a cheap shop..I personally think that it would look better if I use actual CLOTHES and not an entire costume for it...but I need help!! any ideas???

·
Registered
295 Posts
I don't know any "real" cowboys, but I attended a "Wild West" party a while back, and most of the guys wore blue jeans, a checked shirt, boots and a cowboy hat, with a bandanna around their necks. Don't forget a BIG belt buckle. :happy: Then just add a gun belt, and if you want, maybe chaps too?

That should do it.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
list:
cowboy hat, leather/snakeskin boots, checkered shirt, jeans (preferably wranglers)

optional:
straw in mouth, spurs, chaps, leather gloves, lasso, silver/gold belt buckle, belt (has to be leather, black or brown), vest

i'm from texas. and I'm going as a cowgirl for halloween since I'm up north now ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts