Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have this friend and I do not understand her at all, I like her and care about her as a friend but have no idea how to communicate with her, not to mention I have to work with her every weekend.

So here it is:

She is shy doesn't really talk to many people,
Once her mind is made up she rarely changes it,
I have no idea when she serious or not, ( her jokes aren't funny at all, not the only one that says so)
Very organized, family orientated, doesn't trust too many people, very private
Works too much,
Doesn't express her feelings,
Gets mad and it will affect her mood,
Quiet doesn't raise her voice or yell every,
Never late for anything, likes rules
Edit: she is also muslim and serious about it

So yeah I'm ESFP so I can't deal with the fact that sometimes I joke and she takes it completely 360%s and she gets mad and its makes me sad. I can always make her happy and get her to forgive me but she remembers everything exactly word for word. I socialize with everyone, everywhere and she gets mad if I don't say anything to her, thinking I was ignoring her. I'm pretty sure sometimes she manipulates me knowing I can't deal with the fact she is unhappy. Yeah so, I'm thinking she is In something not sure exactly.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm not an MBTI study. My guesses are ISFJ or ISTJ by that little description. I've no idea though.

Makes me think of Tieria Erde from Gundam 00. That guy couldn't do humor to save his life, but he was super-serial 'bout everything and got pissed quite often about any deviation from order. :p
I love that guy. Gundam is my passion though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, my guess would be an ISTJ. Do you know what her interests are intellectually. If you would like to know her better maybe try less jokes and more discussion...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I need to stop being humorous around her but I literally can spin anything into something funny lol. Intellectually she is a pharmacy person and I've tried to encourage her to get a higher degree.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yeah, I think ISTJ too. Maybe an INTJ, I guess.

I wonder how much her conservativeness or religion influences her actual personality type. Like maybe she's a feeler, but doesn't believe it is appropriate to express her feelings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts