Need help sounding like an "NF" for med school application. Help a brother out!
Suggestions as to how to sound like a potential doctor would be much appreciated. I have no problem with answers being total BS (just nothing too ridiculous, y'know). Aiming for 100-150 words answers for each.
(The NF thing isn't really necessary.)
Reason as to why I haven't done it myself is a mixture of I can't be bothered and I have zero motivation for this.
1. Where were you born? Where did you attend primary school(s)? Where did you attend secondary school(s)?
2. Which are (or were) your two favourite and your two least favoured subjects in your final year at school or in your most recent university studies?
3. What work experience, paid work or voluntary work did you undertake while at school and/or at university?
4. Have you studied at University, TAFE or College, since leaving school? If so, what courses and where? Have you done any work since leaving school?
5. Tell us about your interests, hobbies or sports. Any special achievements in these areas? What languages, other than English, do you speak fluently and in what settings?
1. What are your main reasons for wanting to study Medicine and why would you like to undertake Medicine at UNSW?
2. What personal characteristics do you think doctors should have?
3. For you, which two of these characteristics are the most important, and why?