Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tastosis - Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki

I follow the Starcraft 2 pro scene and I adore these two guys. They have very interesting personalities, and I would like to figure out their MTBI typology. The guy on the left is "Artosis" and the guy on the right is "Tasteless".

Artosis - He took the MTBI and tested ENTJ, but I feel like his sense of humor is extremely out of control Ne dominate. Combine that with the way he talks, I think he is more ENTP? Another thing to note is that he attending three different universities before dropping out entirely and persuing a career in Starcraft 2 broadcasting. Is that something an ENTJ type would do? Really interested to know what you guys think.

Tasteless - Also has a great sense of humor but its quite different. He studied philosophy at university before going to Korea and persuing a career there. He likes to drink and play street fighter. I'm not quite sure if he is I or E. In fact, I don't even know where to begin with him. xNTx?

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Only in Korea can you see broadcasters wearing a blazer over a t-shirt.

Only in Korea can you see commentators wear a shirt, tie, and a blazer with khaki shorts.

The casting archons are just that awesome.

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I notice avatars before username and now whoever had the first avatar I saw now has a different avatar so now I have no idea who anyone is now.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
In case you want to know why, view this thread. In case you want to hop on the avatar change bandwagon, the fun just began today. =)

There's an entire week of messing with everyones' heads when reading new posts AND referring to historical old posts.

shhhh.... EG's at work. =P

·
Registered
369 Posts
Only in Korea can you see broadcasters wearing a blazer over a t-shirt.

Only in Korea can you see commentators wear a shirt, tie, and a blazer with khaki shorts.

The casting archons are just that awesome.
Only in Korea can you have commentators for a video game in the first place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts