Personality Cafe banner

Need Help With My Characters' Typings

324 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  casepag 
#1 · (Edited)
Ive been working on a story, it'll definitely take a while to develop but I wanted to know what others thought of these character's typings. These characters are still a work in progress as well, so it's probably a bit vague.

Character A: (this ones kind of obvious but I threw her in here since she's the main character) Introspective, the story is from her perspective so she often tells the reader her thoughts and feelings, wished she could stop dwelling on the past, can have a temper when pushed too far.

Character B: She's a bit quiet and reserved but is very empathetic, despite her iffy social skills. She is aware of her strengths and weaknesses and doesn't like risk taking.

Character C: Very persistent and won't stop at anything to get what she wants, rarely thinks about the consequences of her actions until it's too late. She is very stubborn and sticks to her word no matter what.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.