Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All --

I am an Enneagram enthusiast and a psychology student. As part of my degree program, I am doing a research project that involves comparing different kinds of personality measures. One of the groups I wish to study is people who already know their own Enneagram type. Your part of the study would involve filling out some demographic information and then taking a couple of written personality tests. It should take about an hour or less to complete. If this is something you might be willing to do, reply to this thread with your email address, and I will send you the information. As part of the study, you will be able to take the full RHETI (which usually costs $12 to take online), free of charge.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
We don't need to give any identifying information, do we? I don't want people to know my email address so I will just PM you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi! I will also PM you with my email. This sounds like a great study, and I would certainly be interested if being part of it is free.

·
MOTM January 2013
10,623 Posts
Ok. I will offer to be a guinea pig for this project aswell. Im sure i've done the rheti test before and it came out as 4. But am happy to help.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I want!!!!!!
I'll get my wonderful PM.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I'd like to be included in your study, but your inbox won't accept my PM. I'd prefer not to put my email address right here, however.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I will be contacting those who have left their email addresses here or PMed me with more information. The email with the info will come from Cindi Brown at email dot com. Sorry if you tried to PM me and my inbox is full. I have to post more on the forums before Personality Cafe will let me have more messages or reply to messages. Working on that. :)

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
I'm down. Let me know when you clear out your inbox and I'll send you my email address.

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I will be contacting those who have left their email addresses here or PMed me with more information. The email with the info will come from Cindi Brown at email dot com. Sorry if you tried to PM me and my inbox is full. I have to post more on the forums before Personality Cafe will let me have more messages or reply to messages. Working on that. :)
Am I too late? I enjoy Enneagram and am stuck inside with the flu so i'd love to help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A few folks have messaged me or posted on here that they want to participate, but haven't sent their email address. PM me your email if you want to do the study -- and thanks to those of you who have already completed it.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
I’m interested. PM coming your way.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts