Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Name: Kathy
Astrological sign: Capricorn
Personality type (MBTI, duh): INFJ

I don't know about the accuracies of the others, but your prediction for me is wrong! :)

I believe in astrology as much as MBTI.

·
Banned
4,124 Posts
Name: Abigail
Astrological Sign: Gemini
MBTI: INTP

Prediction for me: NOPE!

Yeah, I put more stock in MBTI than astrology. That and I see no way that what month you were born could affect your cognitive information gathering/processing preferences.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,445 Posts
Name: Jeffrey
Astrological sign: Cancer
Personality type: ENTP

·
Registered
52 Posts
Name: J
Astrological sign: Taurus
Personality type (MBTI, duh): ISTJ

·
Banned
16,307 Posts
Name: Kyle
Astrological sign: Leo
Personality type (MBTI, duh): INFP

Well Leo seems to fit my personality well but since I can't say the same for others I'll have to just assume it was dumb luck.

·
Banned
16,307 Posts
I thought science fair projects were supposed to involve science...
It is science. Seeing whether or not two unscientifically proven systems relate to one another through polling. :p

·
Registered
230 Posts
Name: Alexandra
Astrological sign: Scorpio
Personality type: INTJ (E6w5)

I'm not into astrology but I've read a few Scorpio descriptions and they seem to be accurate, but then again, aren't they all.

Good luck with your science fair project.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Name: Matas
Sign: Libra
Type: INTJ

Can you explain how are you going to confirm or deny whether astrology can affect your personality or not?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
It is science. Seeing whether or not two unscientifically proven systems relate to one another through polling. :p
How is astrology unscientifically proven? I've seen enough survey data to disprove it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Name: Celine
Astrological sign: Sagittarius
Personality type (MBTI, duh): INFP

So, just to continue discussion: do you think astrology affects your personality? Nah.

Sagittarius- ESTP/ENTP How did you get that idea? :proud:

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Name: Immie

Sign: Virgo

MBTI: INFJ

I personally don't put much merit in astrology. Virgo seems too prim for me. I'd rather be a Libra or a Pisces if I had a choice.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Bri
Libra
ISTP

Meh, not really. The only part of the description that fits me is seeing both sides of the coin and apparent indecisiveness.

·
Banned
16,307 Posts
How is astrology unscientifically proven? I've seen enough survey data to disprove it.
I'm confused. You either understood what I was saying and believe that astrology is science driven or you misunderstood what I was saying and believe astrology is not science driven. I hope it's the latter.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts