Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so who plays neopets and what team do you support?...i'm a terror mountain buff....:kitteh:....because of rinok fintel....

·
Registered
279 Posts
I played Neopets several times when I was in Elementary School until First or Second grade of Junior High School, and then I retired because I didn't know where to go and what to do even though I read many FAQs and Guides -- so I didn't join team even though I wanted to. After all, I was just reading some random Neopets Diary and took some quizzes.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Wondered why I haven't been on as much recently?

I'm a Kiko Lake supporter, aka a "Klown" (the KL team group is KLOWNS, which stands for Kiko Lake Owns"). I've been having a lot of fun this Cup. I joined them because they were friendly, not too pressuring, and prone to upsets.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Haha awwz, I used to play Neopets when I was younger...

Okay I admit it, I played it not long ago as well for a while lol.

But honestly, I'm one of those old school neo players who hated customization and still wishes they'd bring UC pets back lol. But I know thats not happening so... I got sick of it. I think I began neopets within 2-3 years it was created...

·
Banned
292 Posts
I support Maraqua ^^

Most people want the bracket system to change back to the double round robin or single rr with finals. I wonder if they'll do something like that next year.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Holy crap. Neopets is still around!? I was on that like 15 years ago... <_< Man I feel old.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Man, I've been on and off Neo for as long as I can remember. Currently I have a 12.5-year-old account but I'm quite sure I was there in the first year, sometime in 2000. Haven't been on much lately though. I got tired of the games and such a long time ago, and after that I would hang around on the Help forum, but either it changed or I did (lots of the old hands have jumped ship) and it's just not the same.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts