Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still working my way through the episodes, but for those binge watchers, what types do you think they are?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
It's surprisingly really good.

Daredevil - ENTP
Foggy - ESFP
Page - ESFJ
Fisk - ENTJ
Nurse - ISFJ

Can't really comment on other characters because they aren't in it enough.

Reactions: Mako Mori

·
Registered
7 Posts
Daredevil is the best show Marvel's produced so far.

Matt: ISTP
Foggy: I find it funny that he's been typed as an ENxP by other forums when he is probably the biggest rule follower on the show. ESFP.
Karen: ESFJ.
Ben: ISTJ.
Claire: ISFJ.
Stick: ISTP.

Wilson: INFJ.
Wesley: INTJ.
Vanessa: ISFP.
Leland: ESTJ.
Gao: INTP.
Nobu: ISTJ?

·
Registered
IEE
6,559 Posts
Fisk is INTJ. He only talks about his vision, his plan, his city. Wesley is ISTJ I'd say. I didn't pay much attention to him though. For Karen I thought FP tbh. :\ She seemed to be too inconsiderate towards others to be Fe dom.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Fisk is too emotionally unstable to be an INTJ. After meeting Vanessa, he traded his T for F, acting irrationally and for the sake of "love," making decisions with his heart and not his head. That's when I started to dislike him.

·
Registered
IEE
6,559 Posts
I attribute his, lets call it anger management issues not to the high Fe but to being hella mentally unstable. I'm curious what do people think about Karen's crusade. I saw it as personal, Fi driven rather than Fe.

Reactions: johnnyyukon

·
Registered
734 Posts
Actually a really awesome show. I've only seen the first episode so I am unsure of the types but I know that in the comics, Murdock was usually portrayed as INTJ.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I believe Karen's Fe gives her this desire, which she sees as necessity, to try and influence the masses. She wants to expose Fisk but won't throw anyone under a bus; she still looks out for everyone and makes sure they're all okay (e.g. her relationships with Foggy, Matt, Elena, ect.). I also feel like she depends on outwardly trying to understand emotions rather than do it independently. What about you?

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
Fisk is too emotionally unstable to be an INTJ. After meeting Vanessa, he traded his T for F, acting irrationally and for the sake of "love," making decisions with his heart and not his head. That's when I started to dislike him.
Hes exactly like that in the Comics :)

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
It's possible to be an INTJ with Fi problems, you know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very true, yes, but I keep getting an INFJ vibe off of Fisk. He has this martyr complex that has always been associated with the INFJs and his decision making process became hardly logical further on into the season. He started to put the people of Hell's Kitchen and his vision of the future over logic and the business he was associated with. Although I can understand why Fisk can be seen as an INTJ, he just seems too emotional to me? What's your input on him?

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
AWESOME show.

I'll have to return here.

Matt Murdock/Daredevil doesn't seem Exxx to me.

Reactions: Greyhart

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
I attribute his, lets call it anger management issues not to the high Fe but to being hella mentally unstable. I'm curious what do people think about Karen's crusade. I saw it as personal, Fi driven rather than Fe.
Yeah, I'd say Murdock's anger issues is built up from a LOT of shit, being blinded, taught to take bullying instead of fighting back as a kid, fucking STICK, raging against the same kind of men that killed his father, etc etc. Not so much personality related, but I'm sure it can fit in somewhere.

Karen, she's naive/borderline stupid. So many times risking her life, and being dumb about not being precautious. Think her drive is more Fi too, she doesn't consider her "mission" and it's consequences like when those russian(?) gangsters killed the nice old mexican lady.

Daredevil is kind of stupid too, or has a death wish. I've never seen a show where the superhero got his ass beat the fuck up so many times, haha.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Very true, yes, but I keep getting an INFJ vibe off of Fisk. He has this martyr complex that has always been associated with the INFJs and his decision making process became hardly logical further on into the season. He started to put the people of Hell's Kitchen and his vision of the future over logic and the business he was associated with. Although I can understand why Fisk can be seen as an INTJ, he just seems too emotional to me? What's your input on him?
Fisk is pretty emotional, considering he's a kingpin. He's a curious villain. Really liked his character. Could see INFJs as they are a bit of a mystery to me, even though I relate to them.

Reactions: Ax

·
Registered
IEE
6,559 Posts
Yeah, I'd say Murdock's anger issues is built up from a LOT of shit, being blinded, taught to take bullying instead of fighting back as a kid, fucking STICK, raging against the same kind of men that killed his father, etc etc. Not so much personality related, but I'm sure it can fit in somewhere.
That was a comment about Fisk. I think he is NTJ. Such anger outburst can be related to low Fi and abuse during childhood. He was perfectly fine playing "grey cardinal" until circumstances forced him out into the spot. All he talks about is is his vision, his city. The only time he seems like he takes people into equation is when he lies to the cameras of press.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
That was a comment about Fisk. I think he is NTJ. Such anger outburst can be related to low Fi and abuse during childhood. He was perfectly fine playing "grey cardinal" until circumstances forced him out into the spot. All he talks about is is his vision, his city. The only time he seems like he takes people into equation is when he lies to the cameras of press.
Ha, whoops!

Well honestly, I still stand by my post though. Murdock has anger issues. I think even one point in the show Fisk says the two are very similar. I agree to a point, but Daredevil has a conscience and is most definitely a "good" man. He (DD) wouldn't be training and kicking so much ass, or even beating the crap out of a punching bag alone in a boxing gym if he didn't have issues.

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
I think people see Fisk as an INFJ mainly because hes tortured by both the extreme feelings he got toward his nature, and the fact that he's tryin to tame his own beast down without really managin to do so ... if Vanessa isn't around.

His whole weakness is simply there. He's very unstable because he love that woman but he's not as ruthless as he used to be, since he's now caring. All the characters in the show keep tellin him that. He's in no way INFJ, INTJ is more likely. Always havin a move in advance

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I think people see Fisk as an INFJ mainly because hes tortured by both the extreme feelings he got toward his nature, and the fact that he's tryin to tame his own beast down without really managin to do so ... if Vanessa isn't around.

His whole weakness is simply there. He's very unstable because he love that woman but he's not as ruthless as he used to be. All the characters in the show keep tellin him that
infj-esfp pair. haha ;p That what was I where thinking when I watched the movie.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.