Personality Cafe banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
It took you long enough, jeese. And I see that you actually took the time to do your make-up, which means that A) You're trying to impress somebody(aka. a guy), B) You had it on already, and were just too lazy to remove it, or C) You were really bored.

Haha, anyway, good video as always. AND MAKE MORE!

Reactions: badgers

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It took you long enough, jeese. And I see that you actually took the time to do your make-up, which means that A) You're trying to impress somebody(aka. a guy), B) You had it on already, and were just too lazy to remove it, or C) You were really bored.

It was already on and I was bored. Gosh.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Wait! @badgers badgers badgers is ENFP? Where is she now? What happened in her epic tale?

·
chicken chaser
10,145 Posts
Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger

Mushroom Mushroom
This, this right here.
I love it.

No one seems to have a reasonable answer for why it's funny, all they can come up with is "It's just funny"
@badgers

Request: Please adapt sign language into future segments. Thank you!
Or a transcript, transcripts are useful for everyone.

I am going to guess: A because of C and then eventually B because of C.

Your quote is cursed, apparently. Falsely

dichotomized. the curse extended to the spoiler.... :shocked: the sky is falling!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wait! @badgers badgers badgers is ENFP? Where is she now? What happened in her epic tale?
I basically stay off personality cafe because it causes so much stress. I deal with quite a few mental illnesses (bipolar, borderline, PTSD, anxiety. wish i was making this shit up man) and it's too much for me. BUT HIII I remember and miss you!

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
@badgers That's a lot of things. May you be blessed with relaxing and balancing things badgers badgers badgers. :3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts