Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Sarah, and as the title says, I am ENFJ that is also a type 6, all balled up with in a Leo personality. Im a super ball of love and happiness so INTP's watch out :) Or at least that is what my INTP best friend says anyway. ANY WHO.... I work at a car shop called Epic Motorsports, I love cars, driving and racing. I also enjoy reading, photography, dancing, talking, baking, and hanging out. So how many other ENFJ's actually get on the internet? I've really enjoyed reading other peoples incites and personal reflections. It helps me realize that I'm really not that crazy after all... or at least alone in my craziness :)

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings glitterincateyez and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum glitterincateyez. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
113 Posts
*puts down binoculars and crawls out of his cave of lurkery goodness*

OH GAWD, WHAT HAVE I UNLEASHED?!?!

Please forgive me, Oh Great Interwebz. I swear I had only the best of intentions.

P.S. Hey Sarah, I see the mind redecorations are coming along nicely...You'll be one of US soon.:tongue:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, ty for the warm welcome everyone... and Phoenix, I have a bowl of popcorn and some bad movies to lure you out of your cave later :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
WOOT! Always up for bad movies and popcorn....waitaminute, THAT'S MY POPCORN ANYWAY!!! Dangit, roped into helping with my own destruction. How did this happen???

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOOT! Always up for bad movies and popcorn....waitaminute, THAT'S MY POPCORN ANYWAY!!! Dangit, roped into helping with my own destruction. How did this happen???

I hear that I have this trait... its called manipulation or something, I should look into it more, but I think that is how you got roped into it :) lol <3

·
Registered
113 Posts
*waves white flag* "Sarah Wins at Everything" At least you're well meaning in your manipulation. Otherwise, I would fear greatly for the future of mankind if you manage to fully realize your power :)

For everybody else here: I'll be offering my cave as a sanctuary from the ENFJ. There are secret tunnels in the back. I will also serve as a distraction/sacrifice to allow you all time to escape. I fear it is too late for me. I don't think I even want to be saved from her anymore :tongue:

Also, you might wanna check out typologycentral.com. This forum and that one are the ones I like the most. Figured I'd help ya out a little if you're gonna be socializing on my interwebz more often.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Hello, My name is Sarah, and as the title says, I am ENFJ that is also a type 6, all balled up with in a Leo personality. Im a super ball of love and happiness so INTP's watch out :) Or at least that is what my INTP best friend says anyway. ANY WHO.... I work at a car shop called Epic Motorsports, I love cars, driving and racing. I also enjoy reading, photography, dancing, talking, baking, and hanging out. So how many other ENFJ's actually get on the internet? I've really enjoyed reading other peoples incites and personal reflections. It helps me realize that I'm really not that crazy after all... or at least alone in my craziness :)
Greetings Sarah! Welcome to PersonalityCafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum. We hope you have a great time with us. Finally a girl who can take care of their vehicles! What a hot personality.:tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.