Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, technically, I've been an ENFJ for quite a while. but I've never worn it as a badge before! Good fun! I've been reading through the forums today, and this is all completely fascinating to me...I've always had an interest in personality, but academia made is so dull and lifeless for me, I dropped out of grad school and pursued a different path...
But I'm loving it again in the context of real people and applications!
Fabulous!

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Stephalump and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum Stephalump. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi and wlecome to the forum. It's nice to meet a fellow ENFJ. And I hope you enjoy your stay here. It goes to show there are others out there with the same type as mine.:happy::happy::wink:

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Well, technically, I've been an ENFJ for quite a while. but I've never worn it as a badge before! Good fun! I've been reading through the forums today, and this is all completely fascinating to me...I've always had an interest in personality, but academia made is so dull and lifeless for me, I dropped out of grad school and pursued a different path...
Fabulous!

You should meet StephAnne who is an ENFJ as well. Anyway...you should come onto the ventrillo chat and introduce yourself. We'd love ta meet cha :)

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Fabulous!

Greetings Stephalump! Welcome to Personality Cafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum. We hope you have a great time with us. We have another awesome ENFJ named Steph as well. How bizarre.:crazy:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Welcome! Hope you continue to enjoy your time here! :happy:

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Welcome to Personality Café!

If you have any questions or problems, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad more ENFJs are joining, there doesn't seem to be amny of you guys, which is a shame :frustrating:
You need anything just let me know :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.