Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone! Male ENTJ here.

I'm a pretty huge ENTJ (all are greater than 50%, some close to 100%), but I believe I have toned down and able to control myself a lot from my childhood/teenage years. I have ENTJ tendencies, but for the most part, I've learned to control my personality and adapt to different situations.

My wife is an INTJ/ISFJ depending on her mood. We butt heads a lot, but we compliment each other very nicely and are capable of ironing out our differences (especially when she is in INTJ mode).

I'm sure I'll explore the forums a bit and post some stuff, but let me know if you have any questions up front. I'd love to answer anything you have to throw at me.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings wiarumas and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum wiarumas. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Banned
2,505 Posts
welcome to the site! :)

so, what's a wiaruma?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to the site! :)

so, what's a wiaruma?
Samurai W spelled backwords. It was the only thing I could think of when I played Diablo online back in the day. It stuck ever since.

Thanks for the welcome! Just took the enneagram test. First time I have ever heard of it - pretty interesting stuff! Scored as a one. Couldn't agree more!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I dont know if im in the right thread, pardon if im not. Among others this one seems the most suitable.

So here is the the situation.
There is this ENTJ guy, i met him about two yrs ago. We become a good friend, sometimes he help me. And he was engaged at that time, then he married we remain good friend. Someone you can ask for help if u need it.

During his marriage, he had an affair once ( as far as I know). Which lately he said was over for some reason. He felt that his mistress was too much attached in this relationship which was a disaster. He wont leave her wife nor his baby.

And this woman is not from her circle either, (hot but uneducated, low-class, bitchy, and absolutely not someone he would want to introduce to his mate and fellas) while at home he has already has a (not so pretty) but right woman from the right circle.

Recently some things changed, we started doing some project and we've spent time together.
We go out a lot (with a group of friends, so its not a date), and this is where my confusion began.

Things started to come, some of them were really pricey and some of the were kinda pricey. Im not talking about sports car or house. But lets just say its even more expensive or at least equally with present that you give to your girlfriend at her birthday. Some of it are things that I really want to have. Some of this things are given for my needs to finish the project (you can say half of it was for the sake of our project).

He brought me to fancy restaurant, ask me to go to island with him, even travel aboard. (Again always with a group of friends)

And this is just weird, we NEVER use the L word, or even saying something romantic seriously. Sometimes he flirt yes, but i think ENTJ do it all the time, with all people There is no good morning or good night text. NEVER had a physical contacts like kissing bla..bla

Sometimes I really feel that he can actually read my mind, for many times he help me. For so many times he put me on the situation that surprised me coz its funny that someone could know something that I never tell to anyone.
Im an INTP girl so Im use to understand that people would not understand me easily. Many would even find it hard. But this one do it so easy, which surprised me a lot.

Many times he was willing to make a sacrifice that I wouldnt even dare to ask. But even without me asking he did it. SOmetimes this habbit put him on a fight with his wife, if she found out coz mostly he was just telling a lie. He always pretend that everything is okay, that her wife is fine with me, and I found him very uncomfortable when I asked about his wife, so mostly it was just "dont ask dont tell". Sometimes he made a very clear statement like, she doesnt know about this, just so you know in case she is asking.

Sometimes he sucks also. Which is very weird for someone that I believe knew the situation and could read my mind but still do something that insult me.

We talk a lot yes, almost everyday. Mostly we just joke like a friends. He barely gv me a compliment, many times mocking me by saying Im chubby, spoiled, my taste is weird, bla bla.

And I just wanna know what do you ENTJ guys thinking?
Its not like Im gonna do something or what, I dont. I believe in marriage and im not intending to break anyone's. But sometimes you just curious, you just wanna know. And who is better to ask rather than ENTJ fellas? :)

I would know about this:
1. Is it possible in your opinion for an ENTJ to do those things without emotional feeling evolved, in other word he is JUST being nice, why should I bother.
2. Well, just kindly share your thought. Your pure opinion as mature ENTJ man. Thats all

I asked this question before in other thread but since no one answering, i thought maybe you will kindly want to share your mind with me. :) Thank you. I really appreciate your time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts